Korny Azn Gurlz

likewtfyo

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've never encountered a korean girl who surfs.

i do know a couple filipino and japanese ones though.

all surfer girls i know look kinda crispy from uv damage

but mos' def' have the best personalities.

Except for the hardcore competition riders ... those girls will fuck you up. And then smoke you out.

all surfer girls i know look kinda crispy from uv damage

but mos' def' have the best personalities.

Except for the hardcore competition riders ... those girls will fuck you up. And then smoke you out.

they're fun to be around but when they get serious about surfing, you gotta stay out of the way...

surfer-girl-hawaii.jpg

han-jang-hee.jpg

han-jang-hee2.jpg

lol 'upyourstyle' ... i was here at the same time, watched the matches on projector at shitty Korean bars with K-beezies.,, unfortunately my friend is only obsessed with breast size so i ended up sitting with some overweight beezies and the rest of the bars were filled with beezies like this. Fuck. Gotta wait til next year, hopefully the titties can come out by then, the Brazilians probably do it already.

lol 'upyourstyle' ... i was here at the same time, watched the matches on projector at shitty Korean bars with K-beezies.,, unfortunately my friend is only obsessed with breast size so i ended up sitting with some overweight beezies and the rest of the bars were filled with beezies like this. Fuck. Gotta wait til next year, hopefully the titties can come out by then, the Brazilians probably do it already.

brazil they dress like that almost year round

but theyre trying to turn that girl into a singer or some shit so im hoping all the fine corny korean girls will try and do the same

wish there was a photoshop filter that for pre plastic surgery

girl on the left is less than 50% plsatic, girl on the right is completely modified. her lips look like someone roundhoused her in the mouth

they're fun to be around but when they get serious about surfing, you gotta stay out of the way...

surfer-girl-hawaii.jpg

dope. She looks a bit Americanized Oriental and a bit ethnic for my taste, but she would rank high, 9.75/10 maybe. Hair is killer.