Korny Azn Gurlz

likewtfyo

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a she..and yeah she's hating a bit lol

You've got to be all sly and smooth with girls with that stuff, because if you ask about the girl you'll know the next time they see them they'll be like "OMG GIRL THAT GUY WANTS TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" rather than being subtle.

How good of friends are her and the girl?

You've got to be all sly and smooth with girls with that stuff, because if you ask about the girl you'll know the next time they see them they'll be like "OMG GIRL THAT GUY WANTS TO SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" rather than being subtle.

How good of friends are her and the girl?

Trust me I was playing it really cool. I wasn't being a fanboy asking her to hook me up. I just invited everyone to some events but I think Jarah was busy at the time, I didn't want to push it since I'm pretty sure she gets asked by her guy friends all the time.

They're pretty good friends, they grew up together.

Trust me I was playing it really cool. I wasn't being a fanboy asking her to hook me up. I just invited everyone to some events but I think Jarah was busy at the time, I didn't want to push it since I'm pretty sure she gets asked by her guy friends all the time.

They're pretty good friends, they grew up together.

Yo, homie. I would play a completely different hand with these types of chicks. If you do have the opportunity to be in her presence at some party, I would flat out ignore her and flirt heavily with other girls and have her REMEMBER you as THE GUY THAT DIDN'T MACK ON HER. Then maybe in a few weeks time you'll run into her again and casually say she looks familiar. She'll immediately blow up your spot that you were macking on other girls and having a good time and didn't acknowledge her. Then apologise and go from there...

Yo, homie. I would play a completely different hand with these types of chicks. If you do have the opportunity to be in her presence at some party, I would flat out ignore her and flirt heavily with other girls and have her REMEMBER you as THE GUY THAT DIDN'T MACK ON HER. Then maybe in a few weeks time you'll run into her again and casually say she looks familiar. She'll immediately blow up your spot that you were macking on other girls and having a good time and didn't acknowledge her. Then apologise and go from there...

That was definitely what I had in mind, I think you misunderstood my previous comment. I invited her and my friend to events but she could never make it, so I didn't even get a chance to meet her. Unfortunately my friend moved back to So Cal, but next time she's back in NYC I'll try to invite them all again.

Any tips on doing that without sounding like a beggar to my friend? I guess as long as I don't sound like a fanboy.

That was definitely what I had in mind, I think you misunderstood my previous comment. I invited her and my friend to events but she could never make it, so I didn't even get a chance to meet her. Unfortunately my friend moved back to So Cal, but next time she's back in NYC I'll try to invite them all again.

Any tips on doing that without sounding like a beggar to my friend? I guess as long as I don't sound like a fanboy.

Unfortunately, with these types of chicks, you gotta make the interaction as natural as possible. This includes NOT FRIENDING HER ON MYSPACE or FACEBOOK or whatever and never going out of your way to contact her. They just gotta be situations where naturally you two will interact. These types of girls have very highly tuned chump-radar so I would just wait until she comes back to NYC and make sure to make an unusual ("good") impression on her...

TI4G_FW70W4

XULFFeybIYA

My mom hears me blasting this shiet and walks in on the first video and asks "Oh are you learning the dance?" How does my mom know the Wonder Girls dance wtf. Then she says, "Oh, who's that?" then likens her to my ex then bounces. grr

my lurker friend said the second vid she looks like cbd lawl

anyway she's like 17 in socal aka pedobait in rape range but w/e