My girl wants me to buy her lingerie... Ideas?

Thorns

Okay so this girl I'm hooking up with wants me to get her some sexy lingerie. I kinda have an affinity for classic looking things like:

lingerie.jpg

I dig garters and stockings. She's a size 34B, brown hair, light skin... frankly she looks a little like that model (obviously not quite that hot). Shes a relatively small girl. Anybody have any good ideas?

i second agent p. fredericks if you want to go trashy. vs is half steppin.

What's your budget and how serious are you about this girl? This is fairly important. I bought a bitch some Agent Provocateur (Classic Collection) once and broke up with her 2 months later. The joke was obviously on me.

Fredericks is way too trashy and not only the price point a little high on AP, but they seem to only do separates. That being said I kinda dig:

Nadia-Basque.jpg

The AP site kinda sucks are there actual walk in stores?

is this is a long distance relationship?

otherwise, just go together, its exponentially more enjoyable for all parties involved.

Yeah its a bit long distance, but i still see her pretty frequently. Shes still in school (college), one of my former students.

did you get her that vibrator she wanted too?

Yeah I got her a pretty nice one. Like $70 one from toysinbabeland.com.

Thorns you should know that we need pics before we can make any constructive reccomendations.

Haha while I am certainly an asshole... I'm not quite sure I'm a big enough asshole to post naked pictures of a girl on the internet without her express written permission.

Thanks for all the suggestions everybody, I'm gonna look around at some of those sites as soon as I'm outta work today.

That first picture is on victoriassecret.com. As soon as you get to the site click the link for sexy lingerie and it'll be the first thing that pops up. I'm upset cause I would just get that, but they don't have it in a 34B.

otherwise, just go together, its exponentially more enjoyable for all parties involved.

Yeah its a bit long distance, but i still see her pretty frequently. Shes still in school (college), one of my former students.

Depending on how old you are, you may not want to be seen walking into a lingerie store together with her.

damn im pretty sure thats the size i need too but i dont know, I think maybe i need some kind of C. if you size up (smaller size) thats still okay right? boobs just be hangin out more?

man this shit is confusing

where da sufu women at?

i got one that was a whole cup smaller once, just cuz they were out of regular size, and it definitley was small but not compleeeeetely un-wearable. probably just not as comfortable as if it fit really well.