Consolidated: Dior Homme,MMM,APC,Lang,Acne,Cloak,Raf Simons,Juun J,Giuliano Fujiwara

dismalfuture

Need to get rid of some stuff here. I'll get pics and measurements when I have time, I am always short on time these days it seems. Prices are firmish, add 5% for paypal and the fact that I am shipping from Seoul to wherever you are.

1. brand new with tags, size 27 Dior Homme 19cm indigo, made in Japan. Just bought from the store yesterday, still in Dior tissue paper. $315 shipped worldwide.

2. Raf Simons button down-collar shirt from F/W07-08. Navy stretch fabric. Size 46, fits true $165 shipped worldwide.

23idmxc.jpg

3. Martin Margiela cat. 10 garment-dyed black cotton rider's jacket with signature 'puffy' pockets, 3 or 4 Riri zippers, etc etc. size 46, fits true $150 shipped worldwide

288qlo4.jpg

4. APC black Belstaff-style jacket with belt, like an M65 but belted with a belted collar. size XS, fits like a 46. sold. Coated cotton, mid-lightweight jacket but cuts wind well and I've worn it in the winter before, with layers. Looks 90% similar to a current season Margiela jacket that is like $1200.

1pfe61.jpg

back

2149qjb.jpg

5. Acne Hex, grey, size 28 X 34. Really nice jeans, good condition. Royal grey color, reminiscent of the grey on April 77's, but with a wash effect. Slightly stretchy, good for a 30" waist. $100 shipped.

6. Cloak herringbone selvedge in grey, w30. Bought these off here and realized I won't wear them that much. sold

both:

wtshec.jpg

7. grey Raf Simons X Eastpak S/S08 backpack. Bought off mike lowrey, used exactly twice to go to the school. Rare as shit and makes series 2 crinkle/shiny bags look like dustbags. sold

359kexi.jpg

8. Reebok par Juun J double-strap sneakers, black patent size 11 sold, and white patent size 9. 11 fits like a 43, 9 fits like a 41. sold for the black ones, the white ones have a very slight discoloration on the inside liner from being a display model, so I am asking only $300 shipped for the white ones. Cheapest you'll see worldwide.

9. Giuliano Fujiwara sneakers, size 42, fits narrow but true in length. Black leather, black suede, both top notch materials. Best sneakers out this season, bought from 10 Corso Como recently, Japanese retail is 50,400Y, I paid more, and I need them gone. $450 shipped worldwide.

all 3 pairs:

2zz7qxh.jpg

10. Jas M.B. traveler boston bag, about 20" long and 10" high I think, crackled brown finish, Margiela-esque looking bag. Comes with dustbag, great condition. sold

214y2di.jpg

11. Interest Check: Dior waxed/distressed 19cm's in size 27, LVC 1937 bucklebacks in 34 X 36, and uhhhh I think that's it, but probably not.

added pics, still getting through pm's. Lots of people have sent me pm's on the Cloaks so those are probably sold. Big-ticket items, send me reasonable offers and I will entertain them.

Cloaks now officially sold. Up for more, I might be easier on my pricing if you can pay me before I go to the post office (in 16 hours) Otherwise shipping won't happen until after the weekend, unless you buy mad shit from me.