advice on how to put the moves on my french teacher.

merzbot

bring up the de la dunks, the honeycombing on your julian reds, your desire for the nom de guerre arabic hoody, even though it's been oversaturated, your disdain for pharrell, for the sheer fact that you were into it before him and how you want 'a plain white tee in nyc? where?'

putty in your hands, my friend. putty in your hands.

Quote:

bring up the de la dunks, the honeycombing on your julian reds, your desire for the nom de guerre arabic hoody, even though it's been oversaturated, your disdain for pharrell, for the sheer fact that you were into it before him and how you want 'a plain white tee in nyc? where?'

--- Original message by boystory on Nov 19, 2005 06:48 PM

hahahha.. good man!

Quote:

--- Original message by boystory on Nov 19, 2005 06:48 PM

icon_smile_big.gif

Quote:

i am studying french at uni, and i have a teacher that is quite an adontis.

she is 29 years of age.

tips or wisdoms for helpfullness.

thankyou

--- Original message by merzbot on Nov 19, 2005 04:37 PM

be yourself dude. every guy has some game to some extent. ask her out for dinner or something. it shouldnt be hard for you to tell if shes into you or not.

If i was serious about hitting this professor up here's what i'd (or what i wouldn't) do. Just be friendly and talk to her casually but don't really ask her to do anything, just be nice and make sure you show off your jeans that you've worn for 6 months without washing and make sure you mention that it is the only way to wear jeans.

Wait till your semester is over, then ask professor to hang out for coffee or a drink. Otherwise, prof might think you trying to schmooze for a good grade -- may be you are, in which case, hit it up asap.

Edited by Sauce on Nov 24, 2005 at 06:47 PM

Quote:

If i was serious about hitting this professor up here's what i'd (or what i wouldn't) do. Just be friendly and talk to her casually but don't really ask her to do anything, just be nice and make sure you show off your jeans that you've worn for 6 months without washing and make sure you mention that it is the only way to wear jeans.

Wait till your semester is over, then ask professor to hang out for coffee or a drink. Otherwise, prof might think you trying to schmooze for a good grade -- may be you are, in which case, hit it up asap.

Edited by Sauce on Nov 24, 2005 at 06:47 PM

--- Original message by Sauce on Nov 24, 2005 06:43 PM

your right

wait until a week after the end of the semester, and "accidentally" bump into her at your local coffee place and talk about things other than school grades and honeycombs

chwa?

I've been thinking and Here's what I would do.

Do really suck at French. But show that you are really putting your best effort at it.

Then ask her to spare some time after class so that you can get help with your French studies.

That way you can spend some alone time with her without making it obvious that you are trying to hit on her. The rest of it will be up to you. I wish the best of luck, my good man.

F*ck Fashion

<<

I personally disagree, because the prof might just think he's some remedial student. Dumb students aren't very attractive. Either way, during a study session is not where you make the move - that doesn't seem like it has has probability of working. Although, it would probably get the student more face time, but it's the wrong kind. (the blue balling kind)

If he does the study session approach, the prof will forever classify him as a nice guy who had some problems in class that she helped and nothing beyond that. Instead, he should be classified as an attractive nice guy who once took his/ber class and now is interested in dating her.

The only way i can see this happening through the study-session approach is if he's so freakin hot that she already has a crush on him. In which case, my original suggestion would work anyway.

- Like Corbin said, i think you have to take it out of the classroom context as much as possible, and be like normal people, not student- teacher.

Edited by Sauce on Nov 24, 2005 at 09:54 PM

Edited by Sauce on Nov 24, 2005 at 10:01 PM

Quote: I personally disagree, because the prof might just think he's some remedial student. Dumb students aren't very attractive

Hmn. Now I wouldn't go as far as to say I was dumb, but I wasn't great at french, and I ended up shagging my french teacher mercilessly. icon_smile_big.gif

You'll just know if she digs you. And if you don't then without trying too hard, find some way of standing out from the rest of the students in your class. Hold it down when everyone else is messing about , or ask her for extra pointers or something if you really struggling with school, but don't ask her for a hook up to get the help. That's whack mag fantasy stuff. Believe, she won't invite you to her flat and open her door in lingerie or denim cutoffs, but she will be onto you in a second.

• 1 month later...

welp its all over..!

if anyone is intererested you can do it like this -

i sent her an e-mail, pretending i was drunk as fook (more so than i was), confessing my attraction and admiration for her, and asking what he thought of it.. she responded quite positively and said she would like to go out with me sometime. tis in the bag now. hooray. let us all have a nice one. cheers and thanks.