Imperial Jeans

nairb49

I did a crappy job on hemming my Imperials and now they look like carrot type jeans. I didnt hem them all the way to the crotch, only up to the knee area

Yo, you've got the illest Imperial Shorts in the world.

Anyone seen these before?

img0013smallyi5.jpg

Very nice, I would buy another for a friend or something. Good material, nice fit, cool print (it could use a pair of jeans in between those elephants though...).

Habia they no longer make these I think. I know they gave them out as part of the prizes for the contest because I received one but to the best of my knowledge these are no longer made. They are nice quality though, I think when I talked to Kiya about them he said they were made out of like Egyptian cotton or something but yeah, nice shirts in every aspect. Heres a pic of mine with the jeans I won from Self Edge and Imperial

SN150219.jpg

Habia they no longer make these I think. I know they gave them out as part of the prizes for the contest because I received one but to the best of my knowledge these are no longer made. They are nice quality though, I think when I talked to Kiya about them he said they were made out of like Egyptian cotton or something but yeah, nice shirts in every aspect. Heres a pic of mine with the jeans I won from Self Edge and Imperial

Hm, thanks for the info. They would make cool gifts for my border line denim head friends, but knowing that I have one of two in sufu-cataloged existence is even better.

Do I see in our future a corny group WAYWT in matching Imperial outfits??

Hm, thanks for the info. They would make cool gifts for my border line denim head friends, but knowing that I have one of two in sufu-cataloged existence is even better.

Do I see in our future a corny group WAYWT in matching Imperial outfits??

Mine are actually the indigos, Kiya swapped them for me. But, maybe. Actually, I'm going out to San Jose for training at Apple but if I head up on the weekend to SF let me know if you're there. Maybe.

I have been wearing my black dukes for a solid month and I Have to confess that I am in love with the imperial brand. So thanks to all of suprfuture for introducing me to this brand and thanks to Kiya for hooking me up with my first pair.

I got my Dukes tapered, and this is what the tailor did to the edges:

10px89h.jpg

they're much larger now than they should be, which wouldnt be an issue if I didn't cuff them due to the huge inseam...should I take them back?

thats exactly what you want to happen.

looks badass if you ask me.

yea i like it, but have uncuffed them for now.

these are a 33, I am a 32 usually but a 33 is not so irregular for me that I would call it sizing up or anything. I'm just not scrawny and the 32s were crazy tight on me, couldnt button up the top two buttons AT ALL, wasnt happening, ever. These fit like a glove and stretched remarkably even in the first 12 or 24 hours...even though I couldnt button them right away.

also, I really don't think the rise is that high, I've never had an issue with it. They sit right on the waist and I like it because it still gives a sagging look but your jeans aren't falling off your ass. They're perfect.

im guessing based on measurements shearer grants you room to move your legs around.

the imperial dukes cut is a bit smaller in most aspects except for the inseam.

38 inseam / shearers: 35

leg room on shearers is a little smaller (the tapering)

so i think theres ass room and a nice carrot leg look

pretty nice though!

i always thought the shearer would have a naked back pocket design but i guess wrong.

and the patch is really cool nice plump sheep