Imperial Jeans

nairb49

I am not familiar with imperial denim but I am looking to get the SeXImperial denim comming out and needed sizing help.The most recent pair of jeans I bought were some A.P.C rescues and I got them in a 30. I am a real skinny guy, any recomendations on what I should look to get for when these release? Or should I look in the dior thread as they are suppose to be a dior cut reproduction?

If you bought a 30 in Rescues, you're probably a 32 or 33. That's pretty average for a normal, skinny male, but for SuFu that's rather large. Chances are this SeXImperial cut will fit ridiculously skinnier than your Rescues. Tapered and tight. Just watch out for that, Rescues are a ridiculously different fit than Diors.

Superfuture member James Nicolas came by the store today and was wearing a shirt he made himself, so we let him try the SEXI04 on..

DSC01371-1-713102.jpg

DSC01372-1-713118.jpg

DSC01373-1-793955.jpg

I've lurked through a pair of RRDS and a couple months through a pair of RRDG and I finally got my first pair of straight dry's. Got these in a 33, sized up one from my RRDG/same size as my RRDS... Hoping for a little stretch throughout the thighs but I was able to button them all the way up so I should be ok, right?

I love the stacking :D

dukeday1frnt.jpgdukeday1back.jpg

dude, those look horrible.

size up

It's fine to hem Dukes before a pre-soak or a wash, right? I'd imagine so since they're sanforized denim, but I just wanna make sure.

Yup, you can hem them before a wash, they shrink about .5" after the first wash.

Not sure if I wanna go through the trouble of sizing down on these or not... What do you guys think of the fit?

Do they feel loose? Photos are a bit dark so it's hard to see but the thighs look just right for Dukes, with just enough slack. Sizing down will probably make them skin tight. Personally I don't like that, but that's not my call. The fit looks good from the front but I would wear them a little lower though, that's the only part that looks weird from the back, and the narrow belt doesn't fit the wide belt loops and high rise of the Dukes.

Just got mine. theres a long crease comming from the crotch down to the knee. i guess it was from being folded weird in the box it came in? Should i just iron it out. or do you think itll come out with wear.

Dont worry about it man.

Iron it out if it bugs you. It's no big deal, your pants will survive the experience. While you have the iron out, you could make sure the selvedge sits flat all the way up the leg -- that's always worth doing. Increases the possibility of some nice train-tracks later on.

just got my dukes in today. i sized down 1. they are slimmer than anything else i own but after wearing them around all afternoon im starting to get used to it. kind of wish i didnt size down but at the price i paid im hoping they'll stretch a little bit to something im more comfortable with.

6lo8tbd.jpg

8fpj144.jpg

i think a hem might be in order

i felt more comfortable with the "ball room" i have when sagging these. even pulled way up i think the 38" inseam is too long for my 5'7" self

Yeah pull them up man, they will stretch out, don't worry. I'm 6'4" and I needed to hem them, so I think hemming them would be a good idea :)