Imperial Jeans

nairb49

Hey quick question, I did alot of reading, but I am still a little unsure. I wanted to get the dukes in blue, and I wanted them to look more on the slim side, stacking isn't a problem. I wear a 28 in Even Stevens and had a pair of APC N.S. but wished I got a size 27 due to all the stretching. Would a size 29 in Imperial Duke's give me a slim fit?

thats how my nudie esod's were, i wanted the imperials to fit a little bit like this

^ I lived in a city 30 minutes from SF, I didn't want to make the trip for no reason (bart fare is wack)

Also I am going to weekand, trying on a few pairs, probably the imperial dukes and the SEXSC02 to see what I like better, thanks for the feedback. I'll update when I get back.

^ I lived in a city 30 minutes from SF, I didn't want to make the trip for no reason (bart fare is wack)

Also I am going to weekand, trying on a few pairs, probably the imperial dukes and the SEXSC02 to see what I like better, thanks for the feedback. I'll update when I get back.

lol ... god.

Hey quick question, I did alot of reading, but I am still a little unsure. I wanted to get the dukes in blue, and I wanted them to look more on the slim side, stacking isn't a problem. I wear a 28 in Even Stevens and had a pair of APC N.S. but wished I got a size 27 due to all the stretching. Would a size 29 in Imperial Duke's give me a slim fit?

Ringo's sister here.

Here's some tips:

1. When buying denim, always try them on first. the cuts could be different and you may need a bigger or smaller size. Always get a size smaller so that when it stretches out, it fits perfect.

2. try not to have bulky cellphones or ipods in your front pockets; it ruins the slimming effect and makes your thighs look bigger. keep them in the back pockets if you must, but becareful if you sit on them =]. i recommend hot messenger bags, even if you're only carrying two things. x)

the whole point of stacking is to even out the thigh to calf proportion.

get the dukes! someone of your bodyshape would look good in them!

Ringo's dukes when they were fresh.

P1010029.jpg

Ringo's sister here.

Here's some tips:

1. When buying denim, always try them on first. the cuts could be different and you may need a bigger or smaller size. Always get a size smaller so that when it stretches out, it fits perfect.

2. try not to have bulky cellphones or ipods in your front pockets; it ruins the slimming effect and makes your thighs look bigger. keep them in the back pockets if you must, but becareful if you sit on them =]. i recommend hot messenger bags, even if you're only carrying two things. x)

the whole point of stacking is to even out the thigh to calf proportion.

get the dukes! someone of your bodyshape would look good in them!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

wait for the SEXI03 and SEXI03BK imperial collab...January 2008

oh, sorry, did you have something important to say?

=O

I'm betting enjoy didn't agree and was just being a stereotypical sufu poster about it. I don't particularly agree with either point. Quite a few people decided to size up on the dukes after seeing brimbro's pictures, who had a fantastic fit in my opinion. People here seem to love wearing something in every pocket, just for the fade and I'd never put my keys or phone in a back pocket at the risk of pain and damage.

With jeans that are narrow in the thighs I'd say people look bulkier if they size down so much the denim starts to look like lycra. Even worse if they are tapered, and especially for people with disproportionately long torsos to their legs. Then again, that's the look these days so I'd never criticize them for it.

hey anyone can help me i went to the lawn shop in singapore was told that the imperial duke size 29 was out and they dont intent to bring it in any more .Am i able to ask imperial to mail me one or ...............................

Dont forget to mention your sufu account at the lawn....discount rules

hey anyone can help me i went to the lawn shop in singapore was told that the imperial duke size 29 was out and they dont intent to bring it in any more .Am i able to ask imperial to mail me one or ...............................

We've got Imperials and we ship for free worldwide..

http://www.selfedge.com/shop

that's what i thought. the selfedge site says they can shrink up to like 3 inches though. and my RRDS were sanforized but they shrank a good amount.

not all jeans are sanforized the same....

the most imperials would shrink in length is about 1 inch

the disclaimer at selfedge is put on basically all the pairs...

• 2 weeks later...