Imperial Jeans

nairb49

Thanks ill try that. okaywow i think they look nice either way. i dont understand how ppl get such nice honeycombs after one day. howd u do it?

just a day of sitting around studying. occassional flexing of my knees and some jumping up and down when i get frustrated lol

I need a help with sizing.. I've been reading thread after thread and I can't seem to find a comparison of APC NS (30) to the dukes.. would APC NS 30's = Dukes 30's or a 31?

My NS's have stretched out to like a 32.5ish waist.. I don't wear them tight like some of you guys.. so would I go for a 30 or 31 since from what I read they don't stretch as much as the NS. If they stretch .5 in the waist that's fine.

I'm looking for dukes that fit similar to size 30 NS's after they've stretched out.

Thanks..

I need a help with sizing.. I've been reading thread after thread and I can't seem to find a comparison of APC NS (30) to the dukes.. would APC NS 30's = Dukes 30's or a 31?

I'm looking for dukes that fit similar to size 30 NS's after they've stretched out.

Thanks..

imo, go to 31 in dukes.it would be the same feeling on the first time wearing, happened to me...

Thats right Kiddies! Kiya and SuperCause have put up a pair of the eagerly anticipated SExI04's on ebay for Charity!

100% of the proceeds go to The American Cancer Society!

Auction starts at 9p.m. Pacific time. Any size you want, Sufu immortality........Go get 'em

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280191486285

I just got some dukes in a 30 and they are way too tight. Can't even button them up. Im exchanging them for a bigger size. Does a 33 sound right?

try a 31 or MAYBE even a 32. as long as you can get the top button, you are good. they will stretch. unless you are going for a really baggy look, go ahead and go for the 33.

Not sure what size I should get, on how Dukes compair to Nudie Bootcut Ola's. My Ola's are a 33 and were fairly tight when I first got them, and have stretched to fit great, but the thighs are a little tight still after wearing them casually for a year.

Are the thigh measurements slimmer on the Ola's than the Dukes? I'm trying to decide between some Imperials or some Sammies.

I want something that's not going to be super slim, but nothing big like my Reg. Ralfs. Those I went 1 size up, to a 34 in the waist, and I should have kept them 33 or even 32, but heard they shrink a bit when you wash them. My Earnest Sewn Fulton 05 Milk blue 3d in a 33 fit almost perfect, might have even been comfy in a 32. I want something similar to those for a fit.

I have size 29 Nudie Olas and Nudie Slim Jims and I ended up getting 28 Dukes because a user was selling that size for cheap... The waist obviously was tight on me because I sized down (it took me a few minutes to first get all the buttons) and the thighs were fairly tight too, but once they stretch out I'm sure they'll be fine.

I'm surprised, I didn't think the legs would be as slim as they are but I think they're great. Pics soon maybe if I feel like it