High-res pics of my sample dukes in italian selvedge w/ white stitching

The darker pictures are most accurate of the color

2001995790271661714_th.jpg

2001922202527705664_th.jpg

2001939386555628734_th.jpg

2001942002136337981_th.jpg

2001950530919329846_th.jpg

those are sick Sam! +rep

Any chance of a better picture of the back patch? I love the idea of making it with raw leather and how it evolves along with the denim.

Loving my Dukes so far, got them from you guys about 5 months ago but they've been sharing time with a couple other pairs. Ill try to wear them harder and try to get some evo pics up. Thanks for the inspiration!

Sam, those are absolutely gorgeous. Great photography too.

Question about the fitting, sorry if this has been asked, but how does the fit compare to the Skull 5010xx? I read in another thread that the skulls are more loose near the thighs? I love both but I need some mobility to skate and such... any help would be appreciated.

Question about the fitting, sorry if this has been asked, but how does the fit compare to the Skull 5010xx? I read in another thread that the skulls are more loose near the thighs? I love both but I need some mobility to skate and such... any help would be appreciated.

Selfedge has the sizing info on both pairs; skulls have slightly more thigh room.

I was just in context a few days ago picking up some jeans, and I must say Sam's Dukes look as good in person as they do in those pictures

Sam113 has not washed them after one year of daily wear. Should he wash them? He keeps asking me if he should, and I keep saying yes. I want him to give them a good wash and wear them for a few months after the wash, then retire them to the Context Denim Hall of Fame. He needs some advice from SUFU.