Imperial Jeans

nairb49

the one that he boguth were sample peices

and sample peices i believe dont live up to the true "quality or design"

basically a sample you get at the stores, you only get a taste of it.

but the pictures that he had of those dukes wiht tan back pockets look pretty good~~

at first i thought sheraresr were gonna be naked back pockets but i think imperial is not imperial without the back pocket design.

the self edge shearers look way way slimmer than the dukes, so it's perplexing the measurements show that it's actually bigger in the thigh.

the dukes seem huge on the model, is that a result of not sizing down?

(http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=33&products_id=185)

in my slim black raw hunt it's down to shearers/sk5010xx-bk. fun choices.

I was the one who bought the dukes- the back pocket stitching (all the stitching, actually) is off-white. The fabric is much lighter than the "normal" imperial selvedge, it's pretty comparable to my 101z's.

I was the one who bought the dukes- the back pocket stitching (all the stitching, actually) is off-white. The fabric is much lighter than the "normal" imperial selvedge, it's pretty comparable to my 101z's.

Hey Eason, where did you get the dukes from and can you please post some more pics?

Hey Kiya, Ive assumed they used the same denim for both dukes n shearers but the colours of my dukes are nowhere near as potent as the pics shown. Have they used a new denim in the recent lot?

you can check out self edge's website.

I have seen those... self edge's model fit pics i dont think show a standard fit on someone im not sure if everyone is going to buy them as tight fitting as the picture shows (definately not me) so i wanted to see what kind of results that different body builds and fits yielded

sorry if i sounded dumb

We finally got the restock we'd been waiting for on the Dukes, Kings, and SEXI04 (last of the remaining production over-run):

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=33

I bought a pair of shearers yesterday at retail, 33s, I'm a biggish dude, but the fit was nice, unfortunately I've had to return them due to a fault on the stitching on the front of the fly (so minor, but $270 damnit), and am now waiting again for another pair to come in lol, but they are worth it :P

anyway, I got some fit pics in before that:

img2471qx9.jpg

img2473wx7.jpg

img2476gt6.jpg

pardon the random shit in the background, sisters room

personally I'm real happy with how they fit, good for a guy with big thighs/ass, maybe not so great for skinnier dudes, but I guess you'll just end up with a tighter calf. They definitely are high waisted as fuck, I'm hoping they stretch a bit so I can sag them a couple of inches lower, so if I ever tuck anything in I don't look like a total creep. Denim is nice though and construction (minus that one fault :P) is top notch, all round a better jean than the dukes or kings imo

sorry, returned mine :( no more pics for now, hopefully I'll have my fresh faultless pair by the end of next week, thats really up to imperial and how fast they choose to ship more down to melbourne :P I couldn't really have shown you sagging anyway, they needed to stretch for any hope of that, they are well tight in the waist on me. IMO they won't sag all that well, like heavy sag, as the thighs are just too big, you're gonna get some truly epic hip flare if you wear them below your hips at all, but maybe I'm wrong, someone skinnier might have some fit pics to counter that :P

yeah, I just meant biggish boned, and big thighed, although there definitely are some little love handles and a belly stopping me getting into the 32s :P

I'm 6'3 (anyone taller may find these jeans to short I think, I almost do), about 87kg, which I guess is like 170-180 pounds, with a true waist of I guess about 34inches, which is a good snug fit on the vanity sized 33 imperials.

but yeah, I'd like to see more fit pics, I mean obviously I'm stuck with how they look on me :P, but I'd like to see what some other people are pulling off :D

Hey Eason, where did you get the dukes from and can you please post some more pics?

Hey Kiya, Ive assumed they used the same denim for both dukes n shearers but the colours of my dukes are nowhere near as potent as the pics shown. Have they used a new denim in the recent lot?

just saw this, I will try and get some later