Imperial Jeans

nairb49

Yeah, the ones here.

I'll say it once again.. Those have not been released, and might not EVER be released. It's just a Duke with different (italian selvedge) denim and off white stitch.

They're NOT worth $600, to most they shouldn't be worth anything at all because the fit was all off because it was a sample.

Got the Shearers a couple of days ago. Love the fit and the high waist, although I pretty much fill them out in the areas that are supposed to be loose and comfortable, ie the ass and thighs. I guess that's what being a girl is about, and they're by all means still comfortable to wear.

I removed the back pocket stictching, not because I hated it - I just thought the jeans would look better with blank pockets, but boy did I regret it after 5 minutes. It took more than 2 hours to do both pockets because of the v-stitches and (at least) 2 different threads, and that was with good sewing tools.

(Free tip for those who are thinking about doing the same: start with the inside, that makes it easier.)

Fit pics to come.

RE: Sample dukes in italian selvage with off-white stitching

I am the owner of these. I haven't gotten as many pictures up as I had planned on it, but I can probably get some if anybody wants to see. (The only one I have up is here: http://aycu27.webshots.com/image/44586/2002999052755570082_rs.jpg )They are a bit lighter weight than the normal dukes, but I couldn't tell you how many oz the denim is. The color is very dark, they make my SJDBC look gray. The stitching is dirty white.

As I am opening a store and the builders are taking there time( allready 3 months overdue ). I have Dukes/Kings/Shearer's available in Black/Indigo. Available World Wide. Free shipping throughout Aus for $270 a pair.

Hey, What city will your store be in?

Thanks!

I know lots of folks like to sag their denim but seems to me the shearers are actually meant to be worn high.

They do seem a bit lumpy worn so low on the waist. Strange.

yeah i feel the same way too. the fit pic on the SE website is better. even so, the fit around the back area doesn't impress me too much.