Imperial Jeans

nairb49

for jeepster:

these are currently my backup pair of work jeans, thus the wood stains, resin splatters, etc.

2uo1jcg.jpg

--pulled up about 2" shy of navel; calves fit beautifully, thigh is loose, top block is "what the eff?" uncomfortable--

dvnj2h.jpg

--pulled down to my hips; calves are still quite nice, thighs are hella loose (look at my fucking left hand), top block is slightly snug but comfortable--

2aj6wb5.jpg

--back view of previous picture; notice how baggy/dumpy/fucking weird the top block looks...--

color representation is fairly on, but slightly dark. in all three pictures, it looks like my thighs are huge, legs are bent outward, knees are bent, etc. but it's honestly the bagginess of the jeans from the knee up.

(and in case anyone cares, they've been worn for maybe 75 days on and off. i rarely ever wear them now. purchased in april)

personal verdict: i hate the fit from the knee up.

Sorry if this has been said in here already.. but I wear a 28 in APC NS and am looking to get a couple pairs of Dukes blue and black.. what size should I get?

You need a 29 in the Dukes.. Here's the size charts to help you compare the rest of the measurements:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=33

they wont stetch too much?? i dont mind the pain for a couple weeks

The stretching information is on the product page... If you can withstand some serious pain for a while then get the same size as your APC, but like i said, the general rule is to go up one size.

So if i wear a 32 in NS i should get what size in kings or dukes to get a more relaxed thigh with a taper

Get a 33 in the Shearers, not the Kings or Dukes..

the thighs of dukes are not very relaxed imo. they have been tight for about 6 months of weekly wear. i have never tried on kings but maybe tailoring them would be better because i have to go commando for the dukes to fit comfortable. for comparison i wear a 29 in NS and have 31 dukes. shearers are also tight in the thighs.

So if i wear a 32 in NS i should get what size in kings or dukes to get a more relaxed thigh with a taper

I made a mistake in my original post..which i edited..

You need the Shearer cut, not the king or duke..