Imperial Jeans

nairb49

why everyone have such a problem with the crotch ? i never had one at all, seems fine to me even continually cycling everyday..

it's been 3 months now and cant hold my hand to put em in the washing machine or soak em but due to best result i have to hold em little while.

do you think soak em early could effect the fading progress ? did make it better or not ?

That little crotch hole that forms early on is due to a projecting bit of the placket at the back of the fly. It's got a sharp corner where the fabric is doubled over, and it rubs a hole through the outside quite quickly. Mostly I find that the hole doesn't get any larger if I stitch it up with some indigo thread as soon as it forms...but it would probably pay to cut that sharp corner off so it doesn't rub in the first place. Imperials aren't any better or worse than other brands when it comes to this problem. Evisus are the only jeans I've had that haven't ended up with that hole.

why everyone have such a problem with the crotch ? i never had one at all, seems fine to me even continually cycling everyday..

it's been 3 months now and cant hold my hand to put em in the washing machine or soak em but due to best result i have to hold em little while.

do you think soak em early could effect the fading progress ? did make it better or not ?

soak them while you are wearing them and wear them til they are dry. will feel cleaner but still have all the creases.

i just order size 33 dukes in black

i wear the APC NS in 30, but it is not to my liking because it it too sexy. will the duke 33 be a modest nice fit? just anxious to know this

thanks~~

dukes have slim thighs and from what u said u have thicker thighs so def check the measurements first

they dont stretch like APCs so u have to be careful

Just ordered a pair of Dukes in black size 29. I normally wear APC NS in a 28, should I have gotten a 30? Will the Duke stretch at the waist much?

I'm in almost the same situation as you. I Ordered sz 29 indigo dukes (wear NS in 28).

I received them today.... nice and tight in the waist area

I'm pretty sure your jeans will stretch enough

Are they hard to strech?

Should I wet stretch them?

These jeans are made of raw sanforized denim, when washed, the denim will shrink approximately .75" in length (inseam) and between .5" and 1" in waist. Please keep this in mind when choosing your size. The denim will also stretch in the waist up to 1.5" after approximately 20 wears.
from selfedge

btbam sells them but hes probably out of the popular sizes. There was some guy on the supermarket selling some inidigo dukes so check out the market.

just got confirmation from btbam that the kings I ordered are being sent

if anybodys lookin to get a pair of imperials just hit him up, send a pm or somethin.

dudes easy to work with

Just a quick question about sizing:

If I wear a 33 in APC NS, what size should I look for in Imperial Kings and Dukes?

Thanks

You need a size 34 in all of Imperial's jeans..

Here are the size charts if you wanted to do some comparisons..

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=33&zenid=f7b76305332f4726749ef84fb3b6d325