Imperial Jeans

nairb49

Yo!

I'm planning on buying a couple of Imperial Kings (indigo).. Again..

My ex stole my old pair, but I do remember that they were some BAMF-jeans. Long time ago though

Read some posts, what should I think about? Mainly wondering about sizing, if I'm a 32, should I size 32? Size up, size down?

By the way. The Kings don't get even half the attention that the Dukes get in this thread!

Note-to-self: Don't let your girlfriend borrow your jeans if you are to break up with her.

Yo!

I'm planning on buying a couple of Imperial Kings (indigo).. Again..

My ex stole my old pair, but I do remember that they were some BAMF-jeans. Long time ago though

Read some posts, what should I think about? Mainly wondering about sizing, if I'm a 32, should I size 32? Size up, size down?

By the way. The Kings don't get even half the attention that the Dukes get in this thread!

Note-to-self: Don't let your girlfriend borrow your jeans if you are to break up with her.

you should go true to size or size up. depending on how you want them to fit.

mac510 dukes looking great

First picture post ever. Enjoy!

Imperial Dukes - 5 months straight. Please excuse the crappy camera. First 4 pictures are most accurate to color. The other pics are with flash because I have a crappy camera.

HPIM6033.jpgHPIM6032.jpgHPIM6034.jpg

HPIM6035.jpg

Um, what do you guys think about my fit? They stretched a bit, I think I would have done better with a 28, those are 29s btw. The fit seems a bit baggy from the knees down don't you think? More pics below..

hmm so to get this clear, the dukes will stretch right xD my waist is a 34 and i got a size 33 but right now the hips waist and thighs are killing me, but I can still button them up with a bit of resistance. Am I fine?

and these dukes are up for sale if they dont get more confortable

also, has anyone tapered their dukes? I think the leg opening is too big at 8.5 inches, has anyone tapered them to 7.7 inches?

hmm so to get this clear, the dukes will stretch right xD my waist is a 34 and i got a size 33 but right now the hips waist and thighs are killing me, but I can still button them up with a bit of resistance. Am I fine?

and these dukes are up for sale if they dont get more confortable

also, has anyone tapered their dukes? I think the leg opening is too big at 8.5 inches, has anyone tapered them to 7.7 inches?

they will stretch within 20 wears, you'll be fine.