Imperial Jeans

nairb49

^^if your wondering how much they stretch, I can tell you they definitely stretch. Mine were pretty snug in the waist, hips and thighs and stretched comfortably. They tend to stretch to a degree slightly looser than I'd like, but still slim though, but I just put them in the dryer for a few minutes and they are perfect again.

I've been wearing my Dukes for a couple weeks now since June, I got them at Self Edge SF, and they've streched comfortable just like LIVENUDEGIRLS said. When I bought them they were a little tighter than expected but with chance I bought them and they turned out great !!! I'm thinking of buying the Black Raw Dukes but, reading this post has got me wondering what other types of denim Imperial makes besides Duke washed/raw and King washed/raw ? Can anyone post other denim by Imperial besides their Dukes and Kings ??? That would be great thanks !!!

I know Kings are more relaxed than the average jeans most people here wear but are they still fairly fitted?

Also, could most tailors slim down the leg fairly easily? I think the kings would be perfect with a 8.25-8.5 hem.

Does anyone have pictures of people wearing thier kings?

could anyone tell me how much their dukes have stretched out? Like give the marked size and the current actual measurements.

I've answered this already in this thread but here goes again. Dukes marked as 31 (I'm guessing thats natural waist) but I didn't measure them so no idea how wide they actually measured the waist area. I'm guessing at between 32 and 33. They are now stretched to 34 inches wide.

I've answered this already in this thread but here goes again. Dukes marked as 31 (I'm guessing thats natural waist) but I didn't measure them so no idea how wide they actually measured the waist area. I'm guessing at between 32 and 33. They are now stretched to 34 inches wide.

thanks man. How long have you been wearing them?

Edit - Do many people soak their imperials? I need to get these things hemmed cause they are so long. So should I get the shrinking out of the way now or should I just leave a little extra lengeth when I get them hemmed.

Here are my kings altered to Duke specifications. They are a size 34 and have just been washed and are still a bit damp in the pics. I asked the tailor to keep the selvage when altering the jeans(third pic). I appologize for the fuzzy pics as I didn't want to use the flash plus my camera phone is all I had.

DSC00821.jpg

DSC00822.jpg

DSC00823.jpg

Well, I got my Kings today and I wish I had gone with the Dukes. I think I've been reading up on this thread to much, seeing all the people over-exaggerating the tightness of the Dukes. I guess after getting PBJ-005XX at my true waist and they ended up being tight as hell, I wanted to make sure I got something a little more relaxed (while still being straight on the slim side). I sized down one with the Kings and they're still a little more relaxed than I like them to be.

Apocalypse _later, Just alter them at the tailors. That's what I did with my kings once I realized they were a bit too relaxed for me. I just posted pics on the previous page.

yea, after buying kings I also wished I got Dukes. I'd do what you did but I know 0 about altering, would bringing the dukes specs in your size be enough?

it worked for me..up to you. Or you could put them up on supermarket and get back some money and then buy dukes. You probably wont get what you paid for your kings but atleast you will be happy when you purchase a pair of dukes.

Guys, my 31 Kings are on the Supermarket if anyone's interested. Only $215 brand new, tried on once...

Why not just exchange them for Dukes if you just bought them?

Well, I got my Kings today and I wish I had gone with the Dukes. I think I've been reading up on this thread to much, seeing all the people over-exaggerating the tightness of the Dukes. I guess after getting PBJ-005XX at my true waist and they ended up being tight as hell, I wanted to make sure I got something a little more relaxed (while still being straight on the slim side). I sized down one with the Kings and they're still a little more relaxed than I like them to be.

I don't think the tightness is over-exaggerated. I got my Dukes in W34 and my PBJ 007 sized down to W33 and the thighs on the Dukes were tighter than the PBJs. So if the thighs on the PBJs were tight for true waist, they might be too tight for you in the Dukes. But that's me. My thighs are pretty thick.

New Imperial coming soon..

Watch for photos of the new Imperial line including a denim hoodie, farmer style jeans, and the Duke and King in new materials.

And photos of the SEXI04 (19cm)...

Hopefully by Monday or Tuesday..

ok...its almost been a week since you said that...cmon kiya stop playing!!;)

Mine are just approaching the 2 month mark so not much wear and tear yet though I've been wearing them almost daily in the hot/humid Georgia summer. I've got some wallet fade showing through and a bit of color loss on the ass, but that's about it.

Anyone with some interesting pics for us?