The World's Most Stylish Bands

seven.homme

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Music and fashion aren't entirely relative, but if you can suggest me some modern progressive rock bands that dress well, I'd like to hear them, because I haven't found any.

why do you care if they dress well, so you can post them here? the best bands i know dont give a fuck about style or fashion, just music

Nah was making a point, that there aren't many bands of my liking that dress well.

well dont fucking post in this thread then. Its not called "the my favourite cool bands that I think dress great thread" is it?

Guest jmatsu
Music and fashion aren't entirely relative, but if you can suggest me some modern progressive rock bands that dress well, I'd like to hear them, because I haven't found any.

i am pretty sure that we don't share many similarities in terms of music or labels we like, but your blanket cliche that "music and fashion aren't entirely relative" is kinda stupid. both music and fashion obviously influence one another. so yeah they are relative.

not really sure what you mean when you say modern progressive rock bands, cause this terminology could be interpreted any which way.

if you are using these adjectives in a dictionary by-the-book sense then i have to disagree with you. there are many who dress well, but then again, you dress like shit and seem to have terrible taste. so it seems logical that you'd miss them or either dismiss them out of ignorance or silly pride.

you can argue about opinion and this and that, but when it comes down to it, the consensus of this forum is that you're just a jerk off who dresses shit, has wack taste, not to mention one of the worst members of late 08.

stop frontin and just accept your fate.

know your place and shut yr face.

aren't ENTIRELY relative.. Good music doesn't mean good fashion sense, thats what I meant, obviously they are both forms of art and mediums of expression.

Modern progressive rock bands, dream theater, frost, porcupine tree, dredg, etc etc.

Anyway, I'm not starting this again.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...