worst WAYWT posters

cheep

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll have your bitch lacin' up mah shoez

Conan, it's okay: I feel for you. You cover up your inner feelings of insecurity by "condescending" into Internet speak (specifically, acronyms and adding "z" to the end of words with "s" or "es" as proper plural suffixes). Not to mention, the seemingly unconscious use of improper English that crops up in your posts makes your shit-talk less able to be taken seriously.

Therefore, step-up your game by gaining some self-esteem and respect. Yes, this is ASCII text on the Internet, but the character of an individual does shine through when he takes the time to communicate via written words as he/she was taught in grade school.

And to answer any questions, I'm a girl that lurks and this is my alternate account. All I'm trying to say is: it's ridiculous how you try to dish when you yourself are looking like shit in Vibskov leggings. And the same goes for you, Wayne Gibbous. You haven't posted a single outfit I've ever seen and, "Afghanistan: not by choice." Uh, bullshit. You're the one who enlisted and sold yourself as physical property of the Executive Branch. It's your fault you didn't want to aspire to anything more, and while you receive my thanks for this (and thus, enlisting), don't count on yourself being taken seriously because once again, you haven't posted any outfits.

Sincerely,

Me

you're dead to me until you procure a proper hamburger to be consumed by me.

and i forgot my homie the_state. he wears his clothes everyday in the manner presented in waywt.

e0d9n0b5 left the note in my locker by mistake....

he has crush on you kunk

hehe

I remember seeing someone fighting with like constant struggle and then again with fndmybetterhalf, and making fun them for dressing poorly. Which isn't really that true, constant struggle dresses just like, I don't know, Jeepster, and fndmybetterhalf dresses like whatever other streetwear dudes that make the bar. They get shit on because they're both uninteresting and don't seem like much to be around and are into shitty stuff.

In real life, I don't care if someone dresses like shit because clothes are boring and a waste of money that could be spent on acid and boogie board lessons. We must pierce the veil and mock the man, not what he wears!

I remember seeing someone fighting with like constant struggle and then again with fndmybetterhalf, and making fun them for dressing poorly. Which isn't really that true, constant struggle dresses just like, I don't know, Jeepster, and fndmybetterhalf dresses like whatever other streetwear dudes that make the bar. They get shit on because they're both uninteresting and don't seem like much to be around and are into shitty stuff.

In real life, I don't care if someone dresses like shit because clothes are boring and a waste of money that could be spent on acid and boogie board lessons. We must pierce the veil and mock the man, not what he wears!

I'm pretty sure people shit on fndmybetterhalf because he dresses uninterestingly and used to spit some of the weakest hate around until he retreated to the photography thread :D

HEY

I don't dress that... shit..ty...

yeah I do.

fix me guyz :(

You need to dress your size and get one of those wooden barrels with suspenders.

haha

I just figured out what you avatar was too. It was buggin me then I looked at it for like a minute and was like "O RLY?"

word.

Also, kunk, I've posted full body shots... I'm just either 1/2-crouching, or in some sort of contorted pose. Like you said, you can only zoom out so much.

sometimes, late at night, when I really wanna see something funny, I find your waywt Servo.

Then I remember I already know what you look like. And then its not that funny.

How was Lightning Bolt? Its on my list of things to do before I become a working stiff.

sometimes, late at night, when I really wanna see something funny, I find your waywt Servo.

How was Lightning Bolt? Its on my list of things to do before I become a working stiff.

I do the same thing. Am often tempted to repost for lulz.

Lightning Bolt was pretty good. Took them like half the show to warm up / equipment failures and whatnot but it was really fantastic for about 25 minutes. USA is a Monster were great as well. Really good show.

another reason i don't say much is because a lot of people on here are around 18 and at 18 i looked like a bigger disaster than i do now. can't hate to much on those without experience/cash/formulated taste to do much better.

what do we know anyway. that dude's pic who inspired this thread will probably make someone's asshole very happy one day.

Word. I'm not going to as many concerts as I'd like, and I keep seeing all the sweet shows Fookum's posts and it reminds me how lame I've become now that I'm at school. I'm looking forward to Smashing Pumpkins but other than that, ain't shit comin up. Maybe H2O/Bane, but I'm sorta ehhhhh on it.

no finding required its linked in the sufu bookmarks sticky along with a few other treats