worst WAYWT posters

cheep

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it doesn't matter if you're a troll or not, you suck. I've been pretty silent on this whole issue, but dude, you need to shut the fuck up and go lurk hypebeast or some shit. Go to a fucking website thats interested in your uninteresting self. I'm sure someone will be on your dick over at HB or niketalk. They love poorly dressed asian douchebags who love to think they steez on everyone that crosses their path (no hate on the peoples of the orient, just this clown, perpin on a stereotype)

but yea this thread is perfect example of sufu circle jerk and the reason why worst waywt should be called "chyyyeaaaa boys lets all clown on the new guys". i posted like 3 waywts and they all kinda sucked, but every time i think i look fly i never get a chance to take a picture...so i dont got the internet goin nuts, but i want that so i think imma buy a nice new camera and listen to camera obscura and

oh yo remember when we all LOVED dior homme and WHAT CAMERA SHOULD I BUY and art wasnt important film wasnt important...uhhhh...what else...oh remember lanvins? remember lavin? haha that was funny.

oh remember goldenarms? remember when julius started showing in paris? hahahahaha. and all the gifs and shit. that shit was funny.

and jokes werent funny. but jokes were funny. and we were young and awkward. oh and remember when pictures were all fuzzy and there was no rep. remember when?

but for real we are all fashion gods here and nobody else knows about ann demeulemeester and cloak and flip flops flipped into fashion and we flip it.

remember bape?

but yea this thread is perfect example of sufu circle jerk and the reason why worst waywt should be called "chyyyeaaaa boys lets all clown on the new guys". i posted like 3 waywts and they all kinda sucked, but every time i think i look fly i never get a chance to take a picture...so i dont got the internet goin nuts, but i want that so i think imma buy a nice new camera and listen to camera obscura and

oh yo remember when we all LOVED dior homme and WHAT CAMERA SHOULD I BUY and art wasnt important film wasnt important...uhhhh...what else...oh remember lanvins? remember lavin? haha that was funny.

oh remember goldenarms? remember when julius started showing in paris? hahahahaha. and all the gifs and shit. that shit was funny.

BOOYAH!