worst WAYWT posters

cheep

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for his overwhelming lack of progress, creativity, or taste of any kind, i nominate RON-EL fam0us for worst WAYWT poster of all time (hey...at least Hblack is trying)

28473_fit081008.jpg?1218474190

27223_fit080808.jpg?1218245114

12054_fit062908.jpg?1217454427

2721_fit050708.jpg?1217453409

(you've really got to open all of those at the same time in order to get the full effect)

true his fits are redundant and unoriginal at times, but i think fam0us pulls off his style well. seems like some of you are bringing personal gripes into the flamenation. theres nothing incredibly wrong with the hypebeasty sort of look as long as the proportions are square, its not too matchy and in your face color wise. he keeps it refined and it looks better on him than it would on a lot of other people. maybe its the brownish skin and the hoodtastic script tatts.

id almost like it if i could do the same, it would sure save a helluva lot of energy and money to be able to throw on a box tee and some denims and actually look the part.

for his overwhelming lack of progress, creativity, or taste of any kind, i nominate RON-EL fam0us for worst WAYWT poster of all time (hey...at least Hblack is trying)

28473_fit081008.jpg?1218474190

27223_fit080808.jpg?1218245114

12054_fit062908.jpg?1217454427

2721_fit050708.jpg?1217453409

(you've really got to open all of those at the same time in order to get the full effect)

hey, he pulls his style off better than you do yours

i understand Geller is cool and all...and so is Supreme...

but neither fits do much for me :/

its comparing two fits that are completely irrelevant from eachother and have no basis to compare on. two completely different styles and lifestyle. ill say this though, Ronnels been rockin this shit for quite awhile now (be it that subtle changes in the way he dresses, ie bootcut jeans to baggy fit, etc)

but the sudden change from gold Supras to Geller beasted out seems unnatural and a bit contrived for sufu approval

and random note:

its a shame that sufu doesnt seem to have much of a place for streetwear anymore...i remember when sidneylo used to rock his dunks and bapesta collection...i still want his avengers.

I really, really want Clopek to just stop dressing in Geller at this point in order to end discussion of Gellerbeasting. He dresses fine, there's really nothing more to say about his fits.

Ronnell also gets way more hate than he deserves, he too dresses fine for his aesthetic and deserves props for persistence if nothing else.

Clopek vs Ronnell is the lamest fucking beef on the boards and I think I'm not alone in never wanting to hear about it again.

and random note:

its a shame that sufu doesnt seem to have much of a place for streetwear anymore...i remember when sidneylo used to rock his dunks and bapesta collection...i still want his avengers.

it still does, for those who rocks streetwear with steez.. (78, tz, n others who still posts)

the more recent streetwearing fokes just looks like shit tho... hence the perception of less streetwear acceptance..

but the sudden change from gold Supras to Geller beasted out seems unnatural and a bit contrived for sufu approval

Your sense of time is astounding, you're talking about a picture that predates christmas of last year.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1230190&postcount=227

In case you missed it.

Way to pick Clopek's best and Ronnel's worst-mediocre fits. I guess in the end it's just a matter of preference. I can understand why Cheep would like Ronnel's better than Clopek's.

You are sufu's sextant of taste. Newsflash dipshit' date=' [i']they're all mediocre.[/i]

I really, really want Clopek to just stop dressing in Geller at this point in order to end discussion of Gellerbeasting. He dresses fine, there's really nothing more to say about his fits.

coming soon - more fits that don't involve any geller!

honestly people can where whatever they want. if they look decent in shit, they won't be hated on. just as comments won't be hated on if they aren't dumb or annoying.

every post and act alike is subject to judgement on the sufu forum. can't be helped, cause thats the nature of this shit.

i don't really care about famous. i even hated him in the past. now i am just indifferent. i do give him credit for doing his thing...no matter how much i don't like it. thing about famous is that he isn't trying to walk with giants. i mean that he is oblivious to alota logic or perception. he chose the way of the flip hypebeast and i suppose he is a big fish in a pond that only he and the other little fishies care about. one that we shouldn't, or should have at least gotten over long before in the past

clopek has improved in appearance...or at aquiring some pieces that sorta match him, but i think the reason that he so easily clowned on about his progression and consumption, is because it isn't as natural as we'd like it to be. i'm saying that it is probably 90% a product of this forum. not that that is a bad thing, but that type of hasty evolution lacks integrity somewhat. anyway clopeks overall sufu output has been way better when compared to before. which is greater?

old clopek or new clopek??