Blackberry Bold

KyleFall

blackberry%20bold.jpg

Does anyone have any experience with this phone? I currently have a Blackberry Pearl 8100 but it's becoming old news (it makes me feel like a 16 year old girl) and I want an upgrade. If not this phone, is there something better that can email and is available in Canada?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a pearl and to me the only difference between my pearl and the curve is the size. I'd say the curve is an inch (or half) larger than the pearl.

with that said I was messing with the phones on my free time at work and it just felt that one blackberry was the same as any other in the configuration.

Co-signed on the Nokia E71. A co worker of mines got it and I'm seriously thinking about getting it in a few months. You can check it out at BestBuy if they're are any in Canada-land.

can you tell im sort of hyped on this thing?

EVDO Rev A: (1900/800 MHz)

GSM/GPRS/EDGE: (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)

UTMS/HSDPA/HSUPA: 2100MHZ

WiFi: None

Size: 112.52 x 62.2 x 13.95 mm

Screen 3.25 " HVGA+ 480x360 Multi-touch, Gesture Touch

Battery: 1400mAh (removable! take that iPhone!)

Memory: 1GB flash for media/ 192 meg ram

Camera: 3.2 MP camera, vanity mirror, no Auto-flash (darn printers!)

Audio: 3.5mm jack, bluetooth stereo, Rhapsody OTA purchase and tethered subscription capable

Browser: Every feature the IPhone safari webkit has, minus support for tabs. No flash support.

I think they should be focusing on upgrading their business applications. The iPhone is for hip kids and graphic designers. The Blackberry is (or should be) for our parents and executives and etc.

all the 'hip kids' live and die by BBM.

Blackberry over iPhone for me any day,and I love everything apple does. The new ones look cool, but I'm too rough with my phones, so I'm perfectly happy with my curve as all I look for is email/talk/bbm