clopek and tangerine hash out their differences

Right here.

Clopek, post that pic, I think it was your first waywt, where you are wearing a shiny basketball jersey and peeping through a circle made of your thumb and forefinger, and I will consider the account settled.

I don't remember the "clear the streets" post you refer to, or the pic that prompted it; that's not what it's about. It's about you attacking people (more viciously than that.) Hate doesn't become you.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right here.

Clopek, post that pic, I think it was your first waywt, where you are wearing a shiny basketball jersey and peeping through a circle made of your thumb and forefinger, and I will consider the account settled.

I don't remember the "clear the streets" post you refer to, or the pic that prompted it; that's not what it's about. It's about you attacking people (more viciously than that.) Hate doesn't become you.

Whats wrong with hating on fits you dont like? Thats 90% of this forum's entertainment value - the wack fits and finding new ways to shit on it and seeing them defend their poor choices. If people just wanna compliment each other politely theres always TFS.

Thats the main reason I read supertrash and the reason why I never read the WAYWT thread on supershopper.

^^ Nailed it.

Also, take a look at the last dozen or so fits I've posted, and you'll see they're a far cry from a basketball jersey (in fact, the 2nd fit i posted to follow that was a far cry from a basketball jersey). I've absorbed my own fair share of hate on this board. . .just because other's don't necessarily agree with me doesn't mean my opinion is any less legitimate.

blackbeanstx7.jpg

Sorry if hate doesn't become me, but your condescending tone make you seem like a prick, especially when you really don't have anything to back it up...

Account closed?

Whats wrong with hating on fits you dont like? Thats 90% of this forum's entertainment value - the wack fits and finding new ways to shit on it and seeing them defend their poor choices. If people just wanna compliment each other politely theres always TFS.

Thats the main reason I read supertrash and the reason why I never read the WAYWT thread on supershopper.

That is indeed what this forum has become. Trash wasn't always primarily a hate forum, though. I don't think it's an improvement, personally.

Anyone can hate. It mostly betrays insecurity and fear.

^^ Nailed it.

Also, take a look at the last dozen or so fits I've posted, and you'll see they're a far cry from a basketball jersey (in fact, the 2nd fit i posted to follow that was a far cry from a basketball jersey). I've absorbed my own fair share of hate on this board. . .just because other's don't necessarily agree with me doesn't mean my opinion is any less legitimate.

blackbeanstx7.jpg

Sorry if hate doesn't become me, but your condescending tone make you seem like a prick, especially when you really don't have anything to back it up...

Account closed?

lol, not until you post the basketball jersey.

^fuck, that was a good match. is that after they broke character and got punished?

Yeah it was. It's definately in the top 5 Wrestlemania matches of all time

Remember when Ramon was knocked out and HBK was at the top of the ladder ready to snatch the Intercontinental belt, then looks at the crowd and hits Ramon with the top of the ladder frog splash (depicted)

Clopex definately has the height/weight advantage but Tang's probably got alot of man strength and experience in the ring - knows his way around the ropes - a worthy adversary

I don't mind clopek except his hate is really D list hate. Very non-memorable. Kind of like eating very bland italian food.

I don't like jmatsu, but at least his hate is A rated and at times entertaining.

And stop beasting over geller, stuff don't look that good on you (contrary to other members cockriding), and it's sad to be WTB any geller pants and tops, people who are fixated on one brand usually have no real fashion sense.

P.S. I really hate that blue faded top you wear also, it looks like something i saw at the mall in the women's section.

I don't mind clopek except his hate is really D list hate. Very non-memorable. Kind of like eating very bland italian food.

I don't like jmatsu, but at least his hate is A rated and at times entertaining.

And stop beasting over geller, stuff don't look that good on you (contrary to other members cockriding), and it's sad to be WTB any geller pants and tops, people who are fixated on one brand usually have no real fashion sense.

P.S. I really hate that blue faded top you wear also, it looks like something i saw at the mall in the women's section.

Speaking of D-list hate...