General TV show discussion

mrip

i've been watching a lot of random episodes of house lately on tv, so i started watching it from season 1. and my friend just barely told me you can bypass the megavideo limit, i feel like such a sucker.

how ?

30 Rock has been really boring for a long time. Sunny should've just had the marriage/divorce in one ep. It felt like they were out of shit pretty quick this episode. I'm still watching it every week though.

I liked Community. My TV app on my phone said Delocated was TBA though. I never watch that on tv anyway, but would'nt have checked to dl it. thanks bro.

Eastbound and Down was good, Dexter needs a couple of episodes to get going, Boardwalk also needs a couple of episodes, Rubishcon has taken 9 episodes and still hasn't gone anywhere, Simpsons is beyond shit now, Family Guy was a bit meh, Mad Men is still going subtly strong, haven't watched The Event yet.

damn, am I the only one that's enjoying Rubicon?

Watched 1-3 yesterday; I like the retro aspects and the tension sustained through a lack of action or fully explained events. I hope shooting doesn't start too soon cause it'll suck.

how ?

whoops! sorry about the delay. make an account at http://www.tv.wrzuc.to/ et voilà

saw dexter, not that good of a first episode but i'm sure it'll pick up. season 4 was so good though idk how they're gonna top it.

up on boardwalk empire which i think is a great watch.

i like bored to death cause i like jason schwartzman, i think it's pretty funny, light and entertaining.

they need to reveal who the fucking mom is in how i met your mother already.

need to watch fringe and the inbetweeners!