General TV show discussion

mrip

rewatching deadwood rippppppp

i know most of you weren't feeling it

still my favorite hbo show

Show me anybody who wasn't feeling it and I will stick my non-existent revolver up their ass. That show is so fucking legit. The dialogue is probably some of the best of any TV show. EB's defiant but hopeless soliloquys were amazing.

Yeah, it is. It's great. I think I'm 2-3 seasons in and I like it. The seasons are short and a bit disjointed though. They showed out of order on tv, because of some ratings shit. So, it helps to watch them in the correct order.

does anyone know why there was no Parcs&Rec, The Office nor Community this week (maybe other shows too i guess) ? I really was disappointed on friday morning :/

also a friend told me about Carnivale, I might start it even though I already know it ends, well, before the end.

I don't know, no new eps before March 17 I'm afraid.

I started Carnivale two weeks ago out of boredom and I pretty much went through the two seasons in a couple of days, I still have the two last eps left. I feel like as the ending is closing in the show lose a bit of his epic breath, maybe the writers tried to give some closure or maybe the season was always planned to end like that and I'm just projecting, idk.

Can anyone tell the name of this show: British dark comedy in which a man and wife agree to suicide pact calling for consumption of poisoned pudding or biscuits. However, the wife doesn't eat the poison and simply allows the man to die. I guess the man has a facial tick as well.

My cousin was describing it to me over the weekend, but he couldn't recall the name. I've tried several searches, but haven't come up with anything.

does anyone know why there was no Parcs&Rec, The Office nor Community this week (maybe other shows too i guess) ? I really was disappointed on friday morning :/

also a friend told me about Carnivale, I might start it even though I already know it ends, well, before the end.

that pissed me off too, checked the listings and it was just a bunch of office repeats.

better be back to normal this week, because i don't have anything else to replace 'em

the break lasts a month :/

i'm glad i'm not in those periods where the weather is horrible, i have exams and all my friend start dating so new tv shows are the highlight of my week cuz otherwise:

suicide.gif

personally, there's still got some Always Sunny In Philadelphia I have to catch up on and I'm rewatching 30 Rock because I watched the 3 first seasons with my flatmate couple of years ago but realised I didn't watched them all. Might start Louie and Arrested Developement if I'm really bored.

no snitchin

cy tolliver is the illest

how fucking bad is californication this season

terrible

yo who cares about the plot

i just watch it for the bewbs

I've watched Party Down already, twice for 1st season. I was so bummed when it stopped but then I read Adam Scott was going to Parks&Recs so I started watching.

Eastbound & Down... When does it come back ?