Tumblr

NatseOklim

i think if your layout doesn't show it then there's no where to see who someone is following. i might be wrong though.

I think you're correct. That's one of the reasons I have my layout the way I do.

natseoklim, i think there's a way to see what people liked, though i don't remember it. but no way to see who you follow as far as i know.

it's weird because it shows well on my computer with firefox on mac. but once i was at the library and my layout was fucked up... i should redo it but i'm too lazy because i've spent quite a lot of time on it...

Anyone know how to put like/reblog links on the front page, attached to each post, without changing my layout.

I like the way I've made my layout minus the fact that you have to click through each link to like/reblog

a challenger appears! not gonna lie that styles on peasantstatus, which is only a snds tumblr

fots shuckin fired, beg to differ started out as a personal blog and then kpop took over my life so that's why i keep it pretty g-rated. a lot of my posts were "via ROYALEFATALE" anyway. his kbzs are not kpop kbzs (well, some) so our objectives, audiences and content vary slightly

REBLOG ME ON DAT ONE

edit: also a bunch of hypebeasts on iss and shiet are SNSD fangirls so of course the only logical action to take next would be to abandon them. now i dont know what to blog on peasantstatus and i wanna switch primary blog to edc :[

What happened to tumblr? Was it ever a site for blogging? Or is it just one huge re-post orgy?

it's like fffffound without the source url.