Raw for Women

Becks23

got my ex wife a pair of one wash rrl straightlegs... shes full on into the whole denim thing now... she was asking me if dr bronners was good to wash them in, and told me shes gonna wear them every day and only wash when they stink. they fit her fucking amazing too... ill get some pics next time i see her.

thanks, isoform. i should have been more specific in my question.

petit standard- "raw denim. 100% cotton. cut like our new standard jeans, with a lower rise, and narrower waist, hips and leg. five pockets. narrow leg, slightly fitted at bottom to give the appearance of a straight leg. designed for slender builds. button fly."

new cure- ""either low for high rise. very narrow leg"

the petit standard looks much narrower than the new cures, i'll be excited to try them on. my current jeans are stretched out like crazy.

w143412548.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
any word on the new women's somets that BIG is carrying?

i saw them on a girl at the somet store in tokyo and they were honestly the best fitting raw womens jeans i have seen. the proportions, pockets, etc were perfect. the denim felt the same as their other models. i think it is one of the better options available for women. also, they seemed to be fading very nicely.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jeffvyain
i saw them on a girl at the somet store in tokyo and they were honestly the best fitting raw womens jeans i have seen. the proportions, pockets, etc were perfect. the denim felt the same as their other models. i think it is one of the better options available for women. also, they seemed to be fading very nicely.

thanks for the reply. i'll definitely look into them for my girl. she actually asked me for a pair of raw denim for her birthday.... how am i supposed to say no to that?

Anyone on here know what the sizing on the women's Atelier LaDurance is like as their website only states S M L which is about as much use as tits on a fish.

I want to get some for my fiancee but need to know the rise waist size leg opening etc, you know the usual things.

In particular it is the sizing of the Versatilette.

Once i know the sizing the next job is to find a retailer that will send to the UK.

I've contact ALD and had no reply sadly.

ALD = great denim and styles but pretty purchasing info, it seems they do not want to make it easy to buy ther produce !

So any useful help in this area will be greatly appreciated.

Guest patchmb

^ Got them from D-Stock last november, they are lot 7. She had to size down 2 as they only had a 27 left. They have streched alot but it has taken time & pain on her part.

that's crazy hot. wish they calmed down on the flare - a little too much imo.

I hope this helps with sizing, but I wear a 24/25 in most brands (Diesel, SFAM, Sling & Stones) and I ordered the PBJ 1070 (Slim Flare) from BiG in size 0 and I had to wet stretch them to get them on and buttoned.

Here's a fit pic on me:

wearingSmall.jpg

material.jpgthe denim is really nice too

APC NCs are where it's at.

5-1053.jpg

5-1-1.jpg

it's been about a month now, I sized down two so they're 26's. These are my first pair but there are some areas that seem to be fading reallly quickly. I'll be at the beach around 3-4 months so I'm thinking about doing an ocean wash, any opinions on that?

yeah, I was planning on it, the atlantic is grooz. thanks!

^ I bet she's super sexy.

• 2 weeks later...