Raw for Women

Becks23

nudies wont be worth it imo. if i knew better before i would have bought APCs or my PBJs straight off :)

Haha coolcool. Thanks for telling me. If I do ever decide to get anything, I'll go with APCs or just you know.. those Skull Linda if you still have em sometime in the future. Haha :P

hey, i've got a question about APC's: i bought the petite standards in 26, but i've read a lot about them stretching like mad. they fit me perfectly as is, so i'm wondering if i should return them and size down to 25s? or if i should keep em and do a soak to shrink em as much as possible? i'm trying to avoid the baggy action, and as these are my first pair, i'm kinda nervous!

28u5mw5.jpg

1z6fk9g.jpg

Tinafishh:

I typically wear a 30/31 in most brands, and I purchased a 28 in APC and they fit me perfectly after a few weeks. Based on my experience, I would say that if you can get the top button fastened without too much effort, they will stretch more than you'd like within a month. Perhaps this thread will help you with your decision:http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=33687

Here's a picture of my APC New Standards at about 4 months:

BrassMonkey02.jpg

and when I first purchased them I could not button the top button, and they were skin-tight from the belt to the knees. I'm in the middle, of course.

hey, i've got a question about APC's: i bought the petite standards in 26, but i've read a lot about them stretching like mad. they fit me perfectly as is, so i'm wondering if i should return them and size down to 25s? or if i should keep em and do a soak to shrink em as much as possible? i'm trying to avoid the baggy action, and as these are my first pair, i'm kinda nervous!

28u5mw5.jpg

1z6fk9g.jpg

size down one and hem them! I think the old rule used to be size down 3 on new standards but I don't know how that works with the petit standards.

p4rkkit should know, she's worn her APCs for a while

tumblr_l612tarFVc1qaf2ueo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l604fm5FkC1qaf2ueo1_500.jpg

Oh! Yeah should actually size down to a 24. I have 25's right now, and theyre still a little baggy! My nudies are 26's though, so im going to guess we're about the same size

youre going to want your Apc's tight enough where you cant button them all the way up when you buy them. Thats how mine were, and now theyre not so tight.. I couldnt find 24's for a while though, so i made the mistake of being impatient and buying 25's. I hear my apcs are baggy all the time :/

Soaking only shrinks my PS's a little, so i dont think soaking your 26's will shrink to your desired size..

figured i'd throw this up in the ladies thread as well...

FH 3001 World Tour jeans. Few sizes too big but still look dope.

worn by the wife.

4896013841_fa688ceb87_z.jpg

4896016893_0bc60ae47a_z.jpg

not sure where to put this, so i'm putting it here cause my girl got a new pair of jeans at BiG this past friday. my gift to her with the proceeds of the FC contest. she tried on a few pairs of the womens stuff- sam's, somet, skull, but none of them fit quite right. she loved the feel and texture of the rough Samurai denim so the dude at BiG suggested PBJ 005 OW. Bamn! great slubby denim and fit was spot on! These are gonna turn out great.

Off to the Boardwalk!

IMG_5508.jpg

for some skee-ball

IMG_5449.jpg

IMG_5467.jpg

and DDR

IMG_5486.jpg

IMG_5483.jpg

great for those sick dance moves

IMG_5487.jpg

yours truly tilting the hell outta pinball

IMG_5491.jpg

the prom shot

IMG_5510.jpg

off to Pete and Elda's for some thin crust pizza!

IMG_5514.jpg

perfect way to end the night!

IMG_5519.jpg