Raw for Women

Becks23

exteeng, your balders are just awesome. i need to take some shots of my girlfriend's pair -- whole lot of that trademark TFH electric blue coming through but still plenty dark in most areas, as she wears hers rather gently.

speaking of girls and fading jeans, do any of you get self-conscious about your knee fades? my girlfriend does, it's so cute. i always explain to her; anyone with knees is going to get knee fades. no one's looking at you wondering how much time you spend on your knees! don't worry!

I know sizing questions about PBJs have been done to death in this thread, but is anyone who owns both PBJs and Slings & Stones able to say which size they wear in each and give a quick comparison as to fit/quality?

I'm wearing S&S Naomi in a size 27 at the moment, and debating whether to just get another pair of those or try the PBJs...

yep indonesian ( i get this questiona lot on sufu?)

the waist is loose already?! did you size down at all? eek

i initially bought it for my girlfriend but didn't fit her thats why. but i love em they are very comfortable as well. lol. i am indonesian as well hence the question haha, because not alot of indonesian girls are into jeans so im excited to well interact with one.

Petit Standards; 25. should have gone a size lower, but 24s weren't available for like 2 months so i sort of just gave up and went with those haha. theyre a little baggy but idc i still love em <3

Taken by EXTEENG with george's d300 & my 30d

IMG_6227.jpg

IMG_6236.jpg

DSC_2290.jpg

DSC_2301.jpg

DSC_2353.jpg

IMG_6223.jpg

My girlfriend's TFH Balder's. She's had these for around 10 months. Washed every other month or so, and rotated with 3 or 4 other pairs (she wears these once or twice a week.) My old belt.

balder1.jpg

balder2.jpg

Oh yes, we're both the slow and steady type :-) I'm going to guess they've been washed at least 8 or 9 times, but they simply don't lose indigo in the wash. There's a lot more hyper/bright blue going on than the camera phone can capture; the second picture is closer to accurate.

girls are more....lets just say moist in the crotch than dudes so imho they might need to wash or at least soak more than men. it's not all about the fast fade. it's about enjoying the jeans your'e wearing. pussy juice + crotch sweat will beat just ball sweat anyday. there is no comparison. shorty's balders are walking, while the other chicks are running, that's all. after a while they all get to the same place.

girls are more....lets just say moist in the crotch than dudes so imho they might need to wash or at least soak more than men. it's not all about the fast fade. it's about enjoying the jeans your'e wearing. pussy juice + crotch sweat will beat just ball sweat anyday. there is no comparison. shorty's balders are walking, while the other chicks are running, that's all. after a while they all get to the same place.
not if that's the fit she desires

Salaami turning into a combination of Buddha and a gynecologist with the name of a fallos symbol.

fiance's geisha:

4424950417_b412ef0836.jpg

4425716480_3b67617ae2.jpg

4424952175_12e7d48117.jpg

4424949685_eb40e67902.jpg

They are beautiful. May I ask how tall your gf is and what she weighs?

Are those the geisha2, one wash or raw. I know lots of questions but I want to order a pair tonight and have no clue as what size I should get. I'm 5'9 and 120. Usualy wear a 27. Size 2 is gone at BIG so I gotte get the 1 or 3. Any help is appreciated.

^ blasphemy! too much is when u cant feel your legs... since u can button them, they prolly not sized down enough... lol

but they look good...

^elastane and lycra is the same thing... so depending %, it'll stretch accordingly...

want your jeans to keep it nice and tight? go down a size or 2.... quick rinse and tumble dry high to shrink when needed