geek just dissed me slim jeans

aitsuka

most people just ask me why i have a thermos down my pant leg and why i don't just hold it like other people. i then have to show them that it is in fact not a thermos.

i know. i can't tell you how many times i've been stopped at home depot for shoplifting a can of spray paint.

actually yes i can. i've been stopped four times. because of my giant wang.

not so much in socal. Seeing that prior to the discovery of slim fitting jeans for men, most teenagers just wore girl jeans.

It did happen when i went to texas, where all the cwgs had dyed blonde hair and the guys all wore abercrombie hollister shit. the reaction was more of a long lasting stare/look until the guys had to mark their territory by putting their arms around their girls and i thought to myself "that's right, protect yo bitches from 'trynna get in my jeanzzzz"

I was at a mall the the other day killing time, and I'm pretty sure my skinny jawnz were mistaken to be an invite for getting cruised... by a huge black SA with a popped oxford collar shirt under a track jacket, licking his lips, and skinny white SA who asked if I needed any help while I was walking out of the store with my shopping bag in my hand... :(