Rick Owens / Drkshdw S/S 09

James Vincent

lvr always hosts next season's stock photos like months in advance

you can see the stuff by grabbing a link to a current season picture and replacing the season code:

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/Images/Big49I/0EH/6001.JPG

0EH is the code for rick, 06V for dior homo etc, 49I is s/s 09, all the pics are 6001 and up

i'd like the two-tone jeans if the other color didn't stretch up the ass, if the other color just stayed on the inside crotch area it would be much better.

even if underwhelming, this collection certainly trumps F/W 2008/2009 (most recent before this one), which was flat out terrible.

Best collections so far have been Exploder & Creatch.

008.jpg

Looks like he shat bleach.

R004.jpg

I can't tell if the baggyness at the ankle is the shoe or the pant.

Regardless, the idea of a pant that is gathered to stack a ton at the ankle is kinda cool.

I'm liking the mixture of slim + baggy in the same pant from this an other labels. Like drop crotch, baggy thigh - tight calf, etc.

Kinda pastoral-sci-fi or something.

008.jpg

Looks like he shat bleach.

R004.jpg

I can't tell if the baggyness at the ankle is the shoe or the pant.

Regardless, the idea of a pant that is gathered to stack a ton at the ankle is kinda cool.

I'm liking the mixture of slim + baggy in the same pant from this an other labels. Like drop crotch, baggy thigh - tight calf, etc.

Kinda pastoral-sci-fi or something.

Pretty sure what you see stacking so much at the ankle in that picture is just the boot. I get what your saying though.

• 4 weeks later...
Are these a new fit? I don't understand, because even detroits (the tightest fit) are much, much looser than this.

I asked about this the other day at ro and they said that there aren't any new fits, just the same as usual. I wonder how all the stuff will look in person. Anybody seen any yet?

• 1 month later...

I have to admit that I kind of like the canvas sneakers, but the price is indeed ridicilous. they're not that much cheaper then the leather sneakers, which are not cheap either but at least they're leather and a bit more complex..

Guest jhaime9
Are these a new fit? I don't understand, because even detroits (the tightest fit) are much, much looser than this.

I don't know, but i'll be picking these up...

they'll go well alongside my Boris Bidjan Saberi's!

Guest jhaime9

interesting, aesthetically two opposing designers, however Rick certainly has more control over his own house.

I've gone so far off Raf over just 2 years. His price points are not justified; especially on the diffusion line Raf by Raf which is practically common as muck found in most lifestyle stores.

An indication Raf is selling up before he walks away?