What Are You Wearing Today? (Ledger Edition)

sidneylo

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope ledger doesnt see this thread as something negative. he sure has his own style. it's drapery but it's interesting to look at imo. he varies what he wears but sticks to a style. some other people's posts on waywt are just so banal and so everyday it's not even worth commenting.

i think his looks would feel somewhat different if they weren't edited to black and white. unless if he really wears only black, white and gray. lol

i hope ledger doesnt see this thread as something negative. he sure has his own style. it's drapery but it's interesting to look at imo. he varies what he wears but sticks to a style. some other people's posts on waywt are just so banal and so everyday it's not even worth commenting.

i think his looks would feel somewhat different if they weren't edited to black and white. unless if he really wears only black, white and gray. lol

co-sign. his pic are often similar, partly due to being b&w, but I can't hate on his style. keep posting ledger.

Where you you guys when i was complaining bout dis shit 2 weeks ago? I don't know how people don't get bored wearing the same thing every day. Same goes for famous and other people like that.

co-sign. his pic are often similar, partly due to being b&w, but I can't hate on his style. keep posting ledger.

well thank you detective lowrey. i should also add that he's quite cute. so that always helps when the looks are all about the same style.

Where you you guys when i was complaining bout dis shit 2 weeks ago? I don't know how people don't get bored wearing the same thing every day. Same goes for famous and other people like that.

ya know what's more boring? looking at photos of what people wear when they work in an office. i mean, unless the guy got fired on that day, i can't expect anything other than a collared shirt + trousers/ jeans + shoes that cover your toes...

Edit for brevity:

I think they're both pretty boring. I don't think that just because he is wearing the same long cardi, undershirt and big scarf every day, that he is somehow more interesting than a well dressed guy in a button up. If someone who worked in an office, changed up their style (but still stayed in dress code) and made it different with details, textures, colors and fit, i'd appreciate it more than the same wannabe goth thing over and over.

Plenty of people dress dark like that with brands like ma+, julius, ro, viridi anne, and other similar brands but either show some sense of interesting style, or originality in their fits.