What Are You Wearing Today? (Ledger Edition)

sidneylo

Posted · Hidden by ledger, December 22, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by ledger, December 22, 2011 - No reason given

Ah quite a fair bit.Usually something i have on i have made (ish.)

I actually look pretty cheery in this got to get it back to death/kill/psycho look.

PICT0001.jpg

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some seriously dig it but then others are like holy shit that looks like a nice top can i wear it. and then others are like look at that homo(despite being nohomo) but prety much most of the hate goes over my head tbh.

Nothing i dont move from that spot all day ,just staring down the stairs imagining what could lie down there.

Nah seriosuyd just everything evrybody else does in a normal day shops school etc.

And do i look corny?

No. He was saying girls like dudes in polos and cargos shorts with their hair flipped up. Or guidos in tight shirts and gaudy jeans with chin straps and shit.

Also when you leave the house do you drape your shit over your head like in the images or just sort of drape it over your shoulder? I just could never see myself leaving the house with that over my head...

More power to you if you do though.

E: wtf??? I swear I responded before kunk? weird.

haha i didnt think it was relating to me just couldnt make sense of the post.And kunk it sounds crazy haha fuly makeuped.

And yeh mpcec i normally do when im outside if that makes sense like if im walking in the street hood is normaly up but if im like with someone ,talking to someone or im inside i take it down.Plus its usually raining here so it helps to have ahandy hood.

Transparent il try and get some even i am getting quite bored of the old stair shot.

Erm i dunno what my dad thinks about my look tbh couldnt care to much realy either.

i have to say, my family was always cool as shit. i was at family parties with fishnet stockings on as a shirt with the toes cut out and no one ever said shit.

btw, where do you live, like which country, state, etc?

Transparent il try and get some even i am getting quite bored of the old stair shot.

Erm i dunno what my dad thinks about my look tbh couldnt care to much realy either.

Haha^

And i dont realy have any recent family shots actually ii tried to find some but they are from like 5-6years ago cant say i go many places with my family and take snaps anymore.But ill stay onthe hunt for one for here.And haloween cant exactly say i stil do that anymore but if i did kunks fit sounds like it would do the job nicley.(5)

Oh yeh and i live in england.

Right so i didnt manage to fulfill any of the new pic request but heres pictures from the last three days backat school.

Monday.

PICT0004.jpg

Tuesday.(Noticed this was a bit less ninja like. )

PICT0003.jpg

Today.

PICT0001-1.jpg

haha dont worry im not realy intending to.its just the only coat i have for now and it was absolutly pissing it down,only until i have some more funds to splash around

i did thats why i darent go down those stairs(10)

Nah i didnt and i dont now cus i normally answer the nobs back that say stuff and they realy dont expect it,and they must just be like huh i gues hees not like those other weirdly dressed kids(whilst in their nike cap and tracksuit bottoms atire.)