Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not normally one to do this but i have a pair of new supreme sweatpants sz L from a little while back for sale... only mentioning it because i left them out of the original post so couldn't reference it in the thread title.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=65360

btw... varsity holding up well in the early cold snap - pendleton shirt and thin thermal henley... gold

Really^? Im a small build and thats been the one thing thats kept me from spending waaaay too much money on supreme items.... always assuming nothing will fit me. Im swimming in a medium tee, do you actually think/know the cut/sew items run smaller?

thanks for the perspective!

Really^? Im a small build and thats been the one thing thats kept me from spending waaaay too much money on supreme items.... always assuming nothing will fit me. Im swimming in a medium tee, do you actually think/know the cut/sew items run smaller?

yeah, it's pretty common knowledge that for quite a while now most supreme items have run a size small or so.

check out their website for sizing info to give you an idea of how true things actually run.

How long since you bought a M tee? The sizing has been smaller more recently, a Medium tee bought now really fits like a small IMO...

I have bought one almost every season most recently via online, or have a friend pick one up since '99 or so. They seem to be AAA style 1701 more or less and still fits me pretty big. We print our shop tees on the same stock and im def. still a small. So either my definition of slim is different, or it may be time to bite the bullet and give something a try. I may very well just be that scrawny.

thanks for the info soap and amo te! (I never looked at the sizing chart before, just assuming it was a generic one, i had no idea it would be so specific for each piece.)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I dont think they even sell Size Small on the website. However they DO supply the measurements for practically all of the clothing for the entire size range which is pretty helpful. So the sizing may be all over the place, but is it consistently running one size smaller? I dont really think thats an accurate statement..

I'd say my MA-1 from ss08 in size small fits true to size

and for reference

http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/sizing/

Are those Sopranos looking ones at the bottom with the gun for the r even real?

Yep, one with the gun in the logo is legit... was a while back now but I'm sure a fuker on fuk.co.uk had one for sale...

i think they are .. i'm pretty sure it was confirmed on strictly supreme that they were.

doesn't change the fact that they are CORNY, though

Yep. :D

Who's got the most free stickers over there btw? :eek: