Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

Supreme LA

Acr Thermal: No Mediums, One Large Black/Black, XL available in everything but Red. Curtis said no restock, and that medium was gone yesterday. Retail is $168.

Montblanc Hoody: Full size run.

Olympic Beanies in all colors, but was told they were going quick.

A lot of other stuff in stock, but this is what dudes give a shit about. PEACE.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stopped by today:

arc logo hoodies in green and black left. no mediums in anything and stock looks slim. i got an xl in the black hoodie and it took the dude a while to find it in the back so i'm assuming there aren't a ton left. thing is fucking THICK. like a flak jacket.

mont blanc hoodies in all sizes and colors

small check flannels in all colors and sizes

tartan plaid in all colors and sizes

all the new beanies and the new S logo new eras

down jacket is beyond wack. wouldn't spend a $100 on that shit

hooded field jackets seem ok - the lining is nice but the fur around the hood seems too .. small? i don't know it doesn't look right.

and also:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=62641

tons of stuff for sale here from yours truly. including that wool cruiser jacket for BELOW RETAIL

stopped by today:

arc logo hoodies in green and black left. no mediums in anything and stock looks slim. i got an xl in the black hoodie and it took the dude a while to find it in the back so i'm assuming there aren't a ton left.

you sure about that? what time were you there? i'm still stuck at work but my wife was in the neighborhood at around 5 and grabbed me a medium green without a problem.

hmm, i was there around like, 5:30? i dunno, i didn't ask but i saw some kid ask and the dudes said no dice. they might have just thought the kid was a herb, though and decided not to sell haha .. you like the green one? i was pretty torn between that and the black ..

i actually thought it was more hunter than pine when i asked her to grab it for me, but it's aight. a little too much bluish and not enough green for me though. still my favorite out of them, since i already have a grey thermal lined hoodie. plus it'll probably look real good after it fades in a few washes

edit - they're definitely more willing to give shit to chicks too, and some of them will recognize her b/c she's in with me a lot

^^^This is truth. My ex used to call them up and ask them to save stuff and they would. Once I went in there with my friend and he asked for an Amadeus tee and they told him it was sold out. Then she asked for one and two mins later he comes out of the back with one in his hand. When in doubt take your lady with you, it works.

dude, it's SO true, i take my girlfriend in there all the time because she rules and loves jamming to slayer or sabbath or whatever they are playing in there while i geek out over clothes .. i've always been able to get what i wanted in there no problem since day one. and since i'm in there alot more, they recognize me and help me out. when i bought my military shirt the dude took like 10 minutes in the back to find it, came out all dusty and shit and he told me it was literally the last one they had and it was sitting in a pile way in the back .. i dunno, it was pretty cool because they definitely didn't have to do that.