Street Fighter Thread

Ichigo100%

ggs... E. Honda more like F. HONDA :mad: I hate him so much

hate jebeebus' cammie so fucking much. Cant even move once hes in my personal bubble

you have to not let her into your personal bubble, aka not hurricane kicking across the screen :P

yeah jebeebus is nice with cammy.

I have a few hours of work to do when i get home, anyone going to be on late tonight?

ya i will be, all these other dudes signed off already, jebeebus's cammy up close reminds me of high level rufus players doing that same dive kick shit over and over.

anyone have tips for autocorrecting? i feel like i only get them like 25% of the time

http://airryu.blogspot.com/2010/11/ryus-fundamentals-part-4.html

u can read what air says about it there. you have to delay the punch button just like the above guy said. if ur opponent notices you do auto correct a lot, for me it seems like they can safe jump you much easier.

gg royale, christos and mass

I didn't even get to play christos' rose once.

I got royale downloaded though. He plays most characters the same, uses the same normals. I realized a few things today. One is that he loves to 'block confirm'. He kept doing unsafe shit and then mashing cr.jab and beating out my punish. Or doing a super that gets blocked and then mashing out ultra. Also, if you put pressure on him he's more likely to mash cr.jab than block. Finally, I dont think I have ever beat royale in the air. I noticed he was beating christos in the air a lot too. I'm not sure if it's timing or what.

and royale, that wakeup focus is noooot a good idea. I just gotta remember to save meter for ex srk. christos was dealing with it well with guy.

I had some annoying errors against mass. My kunais weren't safe once on mass. he kept throwing me after I landed. My timing is pretty good though as they were working on the other too. weird, whatever.

edit: also, christos I need to learn that cr.lp to mk ibuki link. you had that a few times. you kept using the wrong kunai on his wakeup though. atleast in the first few rounds.

i'm good in the air because both yours and christos jumping comes in patterns, i'm subconsciously making you jump with my movements/hadokens haha also FADC on wakeup hit you more than a few times today, christos too...eating EX attacks just comes with the territory, it happens, most of the time i cancel but if i see someone start expecting the cancel i'll let it go to stage 3 and punish for guessing wrong.

psn tag: dualmatrix.

share this sn with my bro. if you want to play msg me. i play sakura, used to abel.. might pick him up again. he plays cammy(pretty well), ibuki, viper..

msg endless anytime i'm on, just don't mention that sufu stuff(anonymous concept).