Street Fighter Thread

Ichigo100%

why tron at point? she needs meter, her bnb can use at least 2 bars if you're in the corner.. and her assist is too good, i would leave her middle or anchor (she's pretty scary w/ x factor too)

she is decent battery, but obv not as good as doom. i haven't tested missles with her otg yet but rocks seems to work well. but yeah i dunno, tron>doom dhc isn't that great, so i might end up fucking with doom at point and anchor with sent, since drones work and i can beacon. BUT i do think tron is good enough to start with.

she is decent battery, but obv not as good as doom. i haven't tested missles with her otg yet but rocks seems to work well. but yeah i dunno, tron>doom dhc isn't that great, so i might end up fucking with doom at point and anchor with sent, since drones work and i can beacon. BUT i do think tron is good enough to start with.

after playing more last night, i agree with you now. if you have both tron and doom, it probably might be better to start with tron and just use doom as the assist. even tho her combos CAN use 2 meters per combo, the damage output is not worth the meter.. her rushdown is pretty linear as it (in the current state of things) involves predominately an airdashed j.C L M xx whatever the hell you want from here (gustaff to air combo to launcher, or drill into corner to special, etc)

with that said, I'm thinking of going back to using Chun and dropping Tron for somebody with a full screen beam assist -- doom is looking like the best option atm.. I only wanted to use Tron because I like her as a character and her assist is godlike, but unfortunately it doesnt work well on my team, and chun and haggar's assists are great for lockdown/get off me already. really need someone to cover me as i rush in. akuma does a pretty good job but he BLEEDS TOO HARD if punished...

doom has some pretty cool shenanigans w/ dive kick tho, crossups and cancels and stuff. and he might actually help me WIN, in the end i think it's more fun to win than to play with only characters you really like.. haha.

hahaha Mike Ross is hilarious. Back in the day i used to get high every day and hang out at Video 94 because my best friend worked there. Watched that dude own on the machines all the time. Little did i know how big the gaming community would get due to online playing and the internetz.

btw fuck MvC3... left the country for a week and everyone just murks me all day now.

you beat me and then bounced.

Hell, i suck at mvc3, to the point that its not even fun for me to play online but i just mess around with friends.

And let it be stated, i will never play royale in any street fighter based game. FUCK YOU ROYALE

thinking of running morrigan, zero, skrull.

the only problem with skrull is that i tend to do tenderizer accidentally too much when attempting other moves :(

What assists do you plan on running, and do you plan on keeping them in that order? Zero and Skrull both look like point characters to play first that require little meter, and generally could use a good assist to get in...

I would put Zero first, Skrull second and Morrigan last. Not too sure about the assists, though...

I usually go morrigan - shadow blade (uptilt), zero - hadangeki (shot), and with skrull im going back and forth between the two direct/front attacks. I usually start with morrigan and try to get in an aerial combo to switch in zero early on.

l like doing the delayed hyper combo with zero and skrull, dunno how to work in morrigans better yet

I just got the game yesterday, so there's still a lot of room to change it up. I was running deadpool in there instead of skrull/morrigan for a while for katana-rama assist, but I tend to miss combos with him more.

i tried playing online after a night out, and got slapped around a couple rounds by some dude who would just spam rockets with sentinel and the amaterasu downtilt ice assist.

and also learned that akuma's tornado kick into a hyper combo just rapes

nice, u can OTG w/ ammy.. u seem to call sentinel assist when ur panicked tho, that's kind of a slow assist for that. better for full screen stuff to help u get in or create crossup opportunity on them.

first match coming in on an lvl 3 XFC chun and not blocking was dangerous..

2nd match good job calling in assists mid combo to extend it for some damage.. u start using the sent assist to cross up w/ ammy later on, nice..

other dude kinda sucked tho ^_^

I have no knowledge and/or experience with console fighting games, but I thought I'd just put this here. I know it's a given that everyone has seen it, but I just remember being shown this in HS, and being blown the fuck away even though I didn't know what was what.

pS5peqApgUA

I have no knowledge and/or experience with console fighting games, but I thought I'd just put this here. I know it's a given that everyone has seen it, but I just remember being shown this in HS, and being blown the fuck away even though I didn't know what was what.

pS5peqApgUA

yea this was nuts, this actually took place at the school I go to now.

the mission combos give you a basic feel for each character but are not necessarily the most efficient bread and butters -- some are simply challenging and not very applicable in a real match..

i suggest browsing the shoryuken forums --> marvel 3 --> character specific and look for their combo threads to find their bread n butter combos

youtube has some good stuff too..

also

tumblr_lhnu01vH8P1qz58kuo1_500.jpg

the fate of two sentinels