Common Projects Fall/Winter Line

Ry'on

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone else received CPs from revolve with the box in damaged condition fixed with tape?

Today I got Filippa K boots from revolve and the box was damaged exactly the same way.

Are they doing that on purpose? Maybe to prevent buyers to return any goods? (Because they explicitly mention that the box must be in its original undamaged condition.) :mad:

can anyone post pics of achilles low in white being worn?

i am torn between those and these:

laceless.jpg

those are two different beasts, I can't see how you can choose one over the other. Personally I would get the white achilles (which I do own) and get black, dressy shoes elsewhere. Probably better quality for less $$$.

Also I don't know if CP's stretch widthwise or my feet got narrower, but I was initially uncomfortable in my wht achilles but the problem went away. If you really, really, like them, I'd wear them 10-15 times to get the max stretch.

those are two different beasts, I can't see how you can choose one over the other. Personally I would get the white achilles (which I do own) and get black, dressy shoes elsewhere. Probably better quality for less $$$.

Also I don't know if CP's stretch widthwise or my feet got narrower, but I was initially uncomfortable in my wht achilles but the problem went away. If you really, really, like them, I'd wear them 10-15 times to get the max stretch.

i actually went with a pair of rachel comey;s which look very similar to those cp dress slip ons, but oncew i received em, they were large as fuck and blackbird didnt have anymore sizes

as for the stretching, i dont know if they did in the width, but they definitely are alot more comfortable after a weeks worth of wear. Definitely liking the purchase

now i need a pair of white court shoes in low

I bought a CP achilles mid in size 46 and it fit snug...

I then tried on a CP court mid in size 46 and it was rather loose..while the 45 fit well.

I think the leather is softer and thinner in the CP court mid?

Anyway, I was planning to buy the court mid but now I am undecided on the size...