Common Projects Fall/Winter Line

Ry'on

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone link me to an online store that carries CP's and allows me to pay with paypal + international shipping? Revolve doesn't support paypal unfortunately.

i got a pair of the deserts in beige but look like theyve sold out!

http://www.oki-ni.com/icat/commonprojectsall

i think they are getting the rest of there stuff in soon as i have been waiting ages for the high boots which they said was coming soon! ass holes!

can anyone confirm this? that its nylon over leather?

they are. i wouldn't say that its nylon over leather, but rather nylon that is lined with leather. It's just like any cp's leather lining. the sole is rubber.

edit: common projects are also up on barneys now (same stuff)

http://www.barneys.com/Shoes/SHOES04,default,sc.html?prefn1=designer&prefv1=Common%20Projects

can anyone confirm this? that its nylon over leather?

they are. i wouldn't say that its nylon over leather, but rather nylon that is lined with leather. It's just like any cp's leather lining. the sole is rubber.

edit: common projects are also up on barneys now (same stuff)

http://www.barneys.com/Shoes/SHOES04,default,sc.html?prefn1=designer&prefv1=Common%20Projects

some people have been mentioning that some of the sneakers fit different form each other. I don't see how this is possible when they share the same sole.. anyone tell me about this..

The size of the shoes does not depend solely on the sole, no pun intended, but also on the design of the upper. Furthermore, the material used will influence how the shoe feels on the foot. Stiffer, more rigid, and heavier patent leather, for example, will seem more constrictive than lightweight suede, which is softer and more malleable to the shape of the foot.

The size of the shoes does not depend solely on the sole, no pun intended, but also on the design of the upper. Furthermore, the material used will influence how the shoe feels on the foot. Stiffer, more rigid, and heavier patent leather, for example, will seem more constrictive than lightweight suede, which is softer and more malleable to the shape of the foot.

thats a great point.. how about similar materials like patent leather and normal leather. are these the same? say the patents and the court shoe? The court shoe and the nylon boots are the only ones i have not seen irl

heres some fit pics:

sorry for shitty webcam quality.

98ez51.jpg

ogxxu9.jpg

the lamb skin is super soft compared to the normal leather, but they have been pretty durable. i've had them since july and I wear them pretty often, ride my fixie in em, and they still look pretty new.