What are you craving today?

showbiz00ditc

capn crunch and fruity pebbles leave like a filmy taste in my mouth after i eat them.

Thats just the taste of sugary perfection, your mouth must be trained to appreciate it properly.

Kix are simply unsatisfying, I even tried to sprinkle powdered sugar on them in my youth.

TO NO AVAIL.

1646reeses2.jpg

Anyone?

^ my mouth is trained to appreciate a lot of things.

fruity pebbles and capn crunch just arent doing it for me. :P

and reg kix is not what i like either its the berry berry ones.

also, fucking love reeses puffs.

hahahahaha. i just realized that a lot of my posts have also been about food that i am not really eating. :-/

and pop-tarts....although the ones with frosting on top have gelatin.....so i usually get the chocolate chip ones and have a glass of milk with it to off set the sweetness of it.

^ breakfast food buddy! its on me if ur ever in cleveland. :)

I bet Cleveland has some real down home Midwestern breakfast. Where when you're done eating at 9:30, you're still not hungry until dinner and even then you can't look at bacon the same way.

I only like those diners where the waitresses are rude to you if you don't know how you want your eggs cooked.

I'd like to brunch at the Drake hotel.

I'd have the fried chicken and herb waffles (bbq fried chicken, warm maple syrup, baked apple).

I had the chili cheese fries & fried eggs when I went there and it was really good too.

(the whole brunch menu is on the website):

http://www.thedrakehotel.ca/_ftp/menus/brunch.pdf

then you are forgiven.

but, riddle me this....

Toaster_Strudel_482x193.jpg

or

0003800032856_LG.jpg

???

toaster strudels no fucking comparison

pop tarts are like the shitty cardboard emergency food version

edit: and not really craving it because i have it constantly, but lots of ice + apple juice, drink super cold apple juice, eat ice, repeat

editx2:

cruller.jpg

^^ i only like english toffee flavored stuff. i hate the way toffee sticks to my gums, teeth, piercing when i eat it.

I hear ya. I usually hate to eat it anywhere in public for fear that there will be a huge chunk of toffee sticking out my teeth.

I'm usually in the corner of a cold, dark room when I indulge in english toffee. most of the time I'm alone, but sometimes I invite ledger along because I'd figure he'd enjoy things of that nature.