showbiz00ditc

What are you craving today?

oysters.jpg

watching glutton for punishment on food network and the guy is doing oyster shucking. i hate watching food network late at night. i get hungry and everything looks ridiculously delicious

^ I know how you feel. Why is it Diners, Drive-ins and Dives always comes on at 2-3am when I'm hungry as shit and have no food in my house?

^ I know how you feel. Why is it Diners, Drive-ins and Dives always comes on at 2-3am when I'm hungry as shit and have no food in my house?

I love that show. I lived down the block from a diner that was featured on the show actually.

Thing is, the diner sucks. The prices are rapeeee, food is shit, I can't imagine anyone praising it and the customers there at the time of filming don't even look like they'd go there normally.

It's typically just a hang out spot for drunk college kids to go after a party (like myself).

I know one of the girls that works there actually, and she even says the place is garbage, and after they were featured on the show the boss started becoming more of a cocky asshole.

So for now on I just take whatever's recommended on that show with a grain of salt.

FUN FACT : Right across the street is a diner that is way cheaper and TONS better, so if you're ever in the buffalo area visit AMYS PLACE for good food!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoeTagnMtV4&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoeTagnMtV4&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

i am craving a good night's sleep

and a slice of "grandma" pizza :(

i always tohugtht this brand was a joke. is it good?

best instant noodle ever. cant even get sick of it eating them for over 20yrs..

in fact, i had a bowl just a few hrs ago..

it really is the best ever

it's cheap and is on par with 'premium' brands

that shit was s taple of my childhood

their chicken flavor is the only flavoured ramen i'd fuck wit

peep it at a store near you dev

you can get a case for like 10$

78280742_1e75efa230.jpg

^ i also want a donut but i dont like jelly donuts so something else.

also i want some indian food with a side of honey coated naan.

I want some real Indian food over here too, it's all Nepali restaurants that call themselves Indians. It's like pure ghee and nobody likes cilantro here.

Cooking up some wings from scratch again right now because mass keeps talking about wings and you can't get a decent wing over here either.

A Cup Noodle eating binge of all the flavors out...

Cheese Curry...

Seafood...

Bacon & Potato...

... and so on...

Where the hell is Italian flavor?????

Vagina_large.jpg