What are you craving today?

showbiz00ditc

I got a mini 1kg pork shoulder in my fridge defrosting, gonna roast that shit with a sick dry rub and make a sauce on the side, and then top that shit with a 3-cabbage cole slaw with a Kewpie mayonnaise-based sauce. Make some fresh sesame seed buns from scratch to put that shit in.

Wash that shit down with a Rock Star Fruit Punch.

ps side note on bulgogi, fuck some American bulgogi, that shit is usually so sweet, it's like meat candy.

I've got a Rock Star hook-up, no joke. I can get cases of that shit for free.

I grew up on pizza rolls..my grandma pops them into the oven when my cousins and I got off school everyday..

spam <3

3200207667_9185caa3dc.jpg

fried in eggs

or musubi style

3200213905_8e3dc14aa8.jpg

this is Chinatown ghetto fabulous living 101.

see also - fried rice w/ peas, rice with fried soy sauce eggs, rice with lap churng (Chinese sausage), bread with butter and sugar, rice and honey

I had a McChicken on the way home from eating chicken galbi and many brews last night, it was so good. I came back out this morning on my home and was gonna grab a Big Mac but I had to drop a deuce and it was gonna be a 45 minute ride home, so I gave it a miss. Now that I'm home feeling all better, I am craving a Big Mac so badly right now. :(

big-mac.jpg

Wish I was in the 48 contiguous then. We got a lunchtime special price on McDonald's value meals here, it's 3,000W or something like $2.50 for any combo. It's really a shame that I get up at 2 everyday and miss it.

I wonder if anyone as ever tried making a 'nice' Big Mac, as in 2 higher quality patties of beef, a high quality bun, lettuce, pickles, diced onion, real cheese, and then a homemade thousand island dressing.... hmmm....

I wonder if anyone as ever tried making a 'nice' Big Mac, as in 2 higher quality patties of beef, a high quality bun, lettuce, pickles, diced onion, real cheese, and then a homemade thousand island dressing.... hmmm....

I know there's a steakhouse in the next town over that does a version, but instead of thousand island, they call it Russian dressing, which is essentially the same thing with more ketchup and salt.

oh my godd i had a small diet turkey sandwich at $4.06PM

to-day nothing since that mcburger looks super yum is that

two-four-tree fiddy deal happening all across?? goodness.

i think i'm bleeding inside my chest trying to get sufu dimensions

damn whitney knows how to indulge. i think we should go for lunch or dinner next time i'm in sf, gurl. but we have to save room for dessert, i can't miss out on your favorite meal of the day :P

mr. calvin oscar -- did you go? everytime i feel like innout i get so excited to eat it but it makes my stomach feel kinda funny in the end. but i haven't had innout in a while so maybe i should go tomorrow.. HMMM...

there's a "modern" diner in red hook that tries to pull off said move. they call it a mac daddy. big mac owns that muhfucka. owns.

when grilling season is back on this summer i'm gonna try to finesse my own "nice" big mac. i think the hardest part is getting the burger patties right. i tend to have a heavy hand when prepping patties... shaping ones small enough to fit with everything is a tough. i foresee a lot of trial and error. but you get some nice soft buns, fresh deli sliced amerikkkan cheese, thick ridge cut pickle slices, some vidalia janws, fuck it even some kraft or walmart status 1k island dressing. that shit will be right. that shit will be so right you know? wash it all down with a cold Rock Star Fruit Punch.

I feel you. I hate thick patties too, I get them patted out as wide and thin as possible, and then then just flash grill them. Actually I don't, because I don't really make hamburgers at home, but that's what I would do. I'm having flashbacks to college here where we used to go get those bags of frozen hamburger patties...

I am gonna make this artisanal Big Mac, once I can bake the proper bun. I even have a crinkle cutter so I can hand cut the pickles. Two 1/3lb'ish wagyu patties done all thin and wide. I might fancy the sauce up a bit and make it from scratch, use like a $12 jar of imported gherkins and mince those to make for some baller status relish to mix into the Kewpie mayonnaise and some imported German ketchup. Spend like $30 on my Thousand Island from scratch, and use a block of English cheddar at like $12 a 200g block. Organic iceberg lettuce and some diced shallot in place of the regular onion, because shallots are like $4 per here.

Wash down my $50 Big Mac that takes 24 hours to make, with a Rock Star Fruit Punch.

I feel you. I hate thick patties too, I get them patted out as wide and thin as possible, and then then just flash grill them. Actually I don't, because I don't really make hamburgers at home, but that's what I would do. I'm having flashbacks to college here where we used to go get those bags of frozen hamburger patties...

I am gonna make this artisanal Big Mac, once I can bake the proper bun. I even have a crinkle cutter so I can hand cut the pickles. Two 1/3lb'ish wagyu patties done all thin and wide. I might fancy the sauce up a bit and make it from scratch, use like a $12 jar of imported gherkins and mince those to make for some baller status relish to mix into the Kewpie mayonnaise and some imported German ketchup. Spend like $30 on my Thousand Island from scratch, and use a block of English cheddar at like $12 a 200g block. Organic iceberg lettuce and some diced shallot in place of the regular onion, because shallots are like $4 per here.

Wash down my $50 Big Mac that takes 24 hours to make, with a Rock Star Fruit Punch.

thats quite next level but you should just use 1 of the 1/3lb waygu patties and split it in two. a 2/3lb burger w/ 1.5 bunds is on some fork and knive shit, even steven tyler couldn't get his jaws around that.

damn whitney knows how to indulge. i think we should go for lunch or dinner next time i'm in sf, gurl. but we have to save room for dessert, i can't miss out on your favorite meal of the day :P

definitely! I'm always up for eating out..and I know it sounds silly but a meal to me is not complete without dessert..! even if it's just a chocolate dipped madeleine

I actually went and squashed my craving the other night

3204766292_0d8e02440b.jpg

but I'd go again anytime! :)