What are you craving today?

showbiz00ditc

red bean/melona bar goes well mixed with some frozen milk

peasant shaved ice dessert

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

yeah i thought that was the idea--shaved ice in a hard shell

interested in seeing dru's popsicle power rankings though

Kinda late but here, these are my all time favorites. I don't mind the American ones with the pureed fruit, especially the lime ones, but they don't have to be so intense to be a decent popsicle either.

gotta love the lemon pushbars, ex. Streets Calippo from Australia:

detail_calippo_lemon.gif

I think these are Japanese, so legit - Napoli Blood Orange granita bar. Definitely one of the best popsicles out there.

granita_bar_orange1.jpg

same thing but in Sicilian Salt flavor. They need to do a combo bar of the Blood Orange and the Sicilian Salt to go to the next level.

granita_bar_salt1.jpg

more on this topic later...

Had some weird cravings for public school cafeteria food, especially the square pizza and the terrible hamburgers - dressing those up in lettuce and tomato with a ton of pickles and mustard was actually very satisfying, maybe I was just really hungry. Maybe I should experiment with base McDonald's burger with no condiments and go from there.

Kinda late but here, these are my all time favorites. I don't mind the American ones with the pureed fruit, especially the lime ones, but they don't have to be so intense to be a decent popsicle either.

gotta love the lemon pushbars, ex. Streets Calippo from Australia:

detail_calippo_lemon.gif

I think these are Japanese, so legit - Napoli Blood Orange granita bar. Definitely one of the best popsicles out there.

granita_bar_orange1.jpg

same thing but in Sicilian Salt flavor. They need to do a combo bar of the Blood Orange and the Sicilian Salt to go to the next level.

granita_bar_salt1.jpg

more on this topic later...

do they actually put salt in there or just some kind of aroma? these would have to be super cold just to stay solid