Superfuture Weekly Sketch Group

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I have very much been enjoying this thread. There is so much potential.:)

I cooked something special up for this week while being drunk and having one of those episodes where I believe everything I do is excruciatingly brilliant.

I'll scan it in probably on monday or thursday, so you'll all be in for a treat of something horribly bad, wich fits this weeks theme I guess.:o

- drawn in Photoshop with tablet

- roughly 4 hours (about 3,5 too long if I look at the outcome, grrrr!)

- from head (but clearly inspired by Popbot...), only googled a hand holding a rosary and bloody hand print for reference

Not at all pleased with how this came out, especially considering how long it took me. Was about to give up and just post the thing but decided to still add in a background of some sort, and then came the rosary and the blood etc etc...

2795002088_f85eee8689.jpg

Figured it'd be fun to also include a rough sketch I did last night...

2794155057_921be8aaf0.jpg

thats funny rome1... I have this weird disabilty to finish drawings. I am never satisified with what I draw while Im drawing it, so sketches work best for me. I have been trying a lot as of late to complete things and work out concepts in advance rather than shooting from the hip. I need to work up a decent portfolio. Im sick of what I do for a living.

this thread has lit a bit of a fire beneath my ass.

Damn, you're right!

zombies?

When it's zombie related I'm always down, how about others?

LordOak, I've just been putting the extra time and effort in because I felt like it, so far your drawings/sketches have been great, if you feel like spending more time on them do, if not, no worries, just have fun.

Also, I only titled the thread "weekly sketch group", because "weekly drawing group" didn't sound good, heh...

And meant to ask you, what does the "WWJD(?)" stand for on the little guys sweater?