Superfuture Weekly Sketch Group

subject suggestions

We could do our own 2-D qees, if it isn't too previous. The bear is the best usable image I could find.

qee-bear.jpg

Either photoshop the image, or print it then scan/photograph?

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suggested by Designersheep, I think that's a good one, but like Natse said in order to keep things interesting, I'd say take it wherever you want, open to interpretation as long as there is a gasmask being worn somewhere.

Some inspiration to be found here.

Drawings should be in by Sunday the 17th

GO!

I've updated the first post, linked to everyones drawing, made a list with subject suggestions etc.

didnt know if i should sketch the dinosaur since the week passed...but i felt like seeing a pig in a gas mask:

08-11-08_2035.jpg

like 2min, pencil and paper, just for fun. :)

that's a really cool sketch LordOak

Here's mine, sorry I am late :(

*warning: I suck*

Done with slight referencing via Google images for the pencil outline, went freestyle with a Pilot super thick marker and some levels work on Photoshop. Total time is about 5-7 minutes.

dino1.jpg

I'm not sure why I drew what I drew, perhaps the hair is part of my inner psyche in wanting to grow my hair long. The mouth gard was actually inspired by Shredder, the villian from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles. Again done freestyle and levels work on PS. Total time of 3-4 minutes.

mask01.jpg