Superfuture Weekly Sketch Group

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man this is discouraging i can't keep up with a single one that was posted so far i think

i drew t-rex from dinosaur comics from memory and it looks ok but i always draw tiny stuff like this one is 2cm x 3cm

i'll try to get one done during the weekend, i have a bunch of idle time at work but i can't use it to draw because i have to look like i'm working.

someone please try to post something more awful ahah. it looks like kid drawing, this is shameful. well, here it is. (i'm leaving tomorrow so i don't really have time to really do one)

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1185/img5617oi4.jpg

8 minutes, no inspiration (should have), standard pencil

Checking in from work....

Random "raptor" drawing 5mins. No reference.

or8obb.jpg

Someone was talking about drawing Godzilla so I googled that old FOX kids series and drew this sucker up.

b97yqf.jpg

Decided he'd look cooler with the classic Godzilla spines. About 15mins to complete everything. There was a picture source but I just drew the head and tweaked it a little.

2qb64yd.jpg

2vx3h41.jpg

Wanted to thank all for the enthusiasm, drawings and imput.

Been lots of fun so far.

Regarding next weeks subject, anyone got any good ideas?

(And Rome, while I think that sea turtles would indeed be very nice to draw, lets try to come up with something totally different for now, I will add a list with subject suggestions to the first post)

And my drawing ofcourse, also still had to draw my waywt, so decided to combine them:

- done with tablet in photoshop

- spend way too long on it, 2,5 hours maybe... I need to learn to draw quicker

- from my head (hence warped anatomy and hind legs are about a third of what they should be I think, but I reached the end of the "paper")

- tried a whole bunch of different brushes for the Raptor looking guy, discovered some nice uses for some of them.

2751569107_b621522819_o.jpg