Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Went to NYC store today:

UMCs will be available in 17.5, 19 and 21cm cuts.

They look pretty good in person.

All the other washes are overpriced and suck hard.

So do the pink and blue jeans.

Bolt From The Blues are thin and kinda cheap feeling, but a decent price for an indigo 17.5 cut. Not raw.

Superslenders are back

What is the retails on the UMC'09? Did you buy a pair :D?

LVMH has owned Dior since pre-Hedi, like forever ago.

It is rumored that Gareth will take over for KVA, not official yet. He was signed to some type of contract at Dior, whether or not he is mens director or an advisor we don't know yet.

Oh. I didn't know they owned Dior. Makes sense though.

I was in the nyc Dior store yesterday to pick up my hemmed jeans. The hem is perfect, they told me it would take 1.5 weeks and it only took 4 days. it was free, just gave my name and got my jeans. thanks a lot hollywood. and rocketbird, that fit is really really nice.

Im getting a bit frustrated because my diors are not stretching in the waist till where i can put the clasp together.(2 weeks of wear). I can do the clasp but i have to pull it together and their is a bit of tension on the fabric. Should i put the clasp together and put a belt over it so it doesn't stretch weird or let it stretch out a bit more?

edit: I can put my hands into the jeans with clasp but there is tension, Is it ready?

is the 21cm baggier than the 19cm or is the opening just a little wider? is there a difference in sizing throughout the jean? the 19cm kinda rides up my ass kinda like massa_3.jpg. is that normal?

the local store doesn't carry 21cms, what size 19cms would i have to try to get an idea of what the 21cms will look like on me? im seriously considering to buy these online now...

Wearing a pair of 19cm MIJ, 29, fresh and still tagged. I'm about 5'9 and 145 lbs. Having second thoughts about the size -- they look a lot tighter now on the ass and thighs, and I'm thinking maybe I should've sized up. What do you folks think? Will these stretch out enough?

backzoe.th.jpg frontc.th.jpg

Wearing a pair of 19cm MIJ, 29, fresh and still tagged. I'm about 5'9 and 145 lbs. Having second thoughts about the size -- they look a lot tighter now on the ass and thighs, and I'm thinking maybe I should've sized up. What do you folks think? Will these stretch out enough?

looks fine

Wearing a pair of 19cm MIJ, 29, fresh and still tagged. I'm about 5'9 and 145 lbs. Having second thoughts about the size -- they look a lot tighter now on the ass and thighs, and I'm thinking maybe I should've sized up. What do you folks think? Will these stretch out enough

little bit tight there. but hows the waist? if the waist is snug, you might as well keep it.

Diors stretch a lot.

You should be fine.