Dior Homme Denim

midnight

So here's the 21cm's I was referring to earlier. Sorry for the average pics, I only just got them so they still need some wearing in. Anyway, does the leg opening in the side on pic look excessive? They look more like a bootcut then a straight leg. I'm probably being pedantic, but a 20cm leg opening on a pair of size 27s seems kinda excessive to me

100_1038.jpg

100_1039.jpg

Dude that's how my 21cm's look, and I got them from Brown's, in person... so they're legit. Can't say for sure about yours without seeing the tag, but going by the fit, that's about right for a 21cm.

i got a pair of dior 19cm in sz26 and i can squeeze inside them but i cant even button them up at all, not even the first button! should i have measured myself closer to the hips? they seem pretty low rise. im ~30" at hips, 28" waist, and im 120lbs.

i usually wear everything else in size 28s... and i sized down 2 for these. i guess it to do with the difference in the rise?

i guess i should size up 1? 2?

26s will be fine, they will stretch (raws right?)

I never hem. Shoes are $5 plims from h+m or something I think. that was a while ago.

yes raw.

its hard to believe they'll stretch enough for me to go from not being able to do any buttons do me being able to do them all :confused:

chubby, looks good

other guy, sorry i misinterpreted you. Size up one or two if you can't even do the first button. Probably 2. You want to be able to do all but the clasp and maybe the top button when you first get them. I thought you meant the top not hte first button.

I recently bought a pair of MIJ 19cm, i could get all the buttons done but the clasp. Approximately how long does it take for the denim to stretch so that i can do clasp?

couple of weeks probably

Alright i've had my 19cm MIJ size 26 for 4 days now and i don't know if i should stack or hem. Im 5'8 1/2 118 pounds. What you guys think?Will they settle down?

I'll post pics later, currently in school,teacher is lecturing the S*** out of us

i would hem, the knee honeycombs + the stacking makes it a bit excessive. I have the same sort of stacking on my 17.5 mists and want to hem but am afraid it'll ruin the jeans (that it won't have the same fit). is it ok to do it or not?