Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Anyone have any idea what is the model name for this one?

Pantalon jeans bas 19

7E3110520198 - 502

I wanna buy it but not sure it'll work on me.

I wore Nudie Grim Tim (Pre-washed) in size 27 and APC Petit Standard in size 26.

If I get this one in size 27, will it work?

the name is " find again "

There are plenty of spelling mistakes on Dior tags ("only four japan")

All of my MIJ raws have the 2 "m's" in separamment. That actually looks exactly like the tag on my 05 raws. You know what season they are?

I can't tell you for sure with those pics, but I can say the stuff looks exactly like my MIJs. Although that is a lot of flare man. I could see the boot thing being true but that flare looks pretty intentional to me.

As long as you like the fit of the top block my advice would be to taper to the hem size you want.

What kind of shoes go best with Diors? I'm getting sick of wearing Vans and Chucks all of the time and would like to diversify my shoe collection. I was thinking about buying a pair of apc x nike but I have to purchase them online and have to way to see how they'd look with a pair of Diors.

There are plenty of spelling mistakes on Dior tags ("only four japan")

All of my MIJ raws have the 2 "m's" in separamment. That actually looks exactly like the tag on my 05 raws. You know what season they are?

I can't tell you for sure with those pics, but I can say the stuff looks exactly like my MIJs. Although that is a lot of flare man. I could see the boot thing being true but that flare looks pretty intentional to me.

As long as you like the fit of the top block my advice would be to taper to the hem size you want.

Don't know what season they are. Kregg bought them off someone from Styleforum, so I don't think he'd know either. I'm not heaps happy with the fit anyway, I prefer size 28s. I really wanna sell them off, but given the uncertainty over the legitimacy I can't really do that. I guess I'll just hold onto them as a constant reminder to be very careful when buying stuff secondhand.

the name is " find again "

Anyone please help me :P

I'm going to buy Dior Homme "find again" in size 27 but not sure it will work on me.

Normally I wear Nudie Grim Tim (Pre-washed) in size 27 and A.P.C. Petit Standard Black in size 26.

Do you think this Dior Homme find again will work for me?

Here's the measure on

Nudie Grim Tim (Pre-washed) in size 27:

Waist 29â€

Rise 8.75â€

Crotch Thigh 9.5â€

3" lower Thigh 9.25â€

Knee 7â€

Inseam 34â€

Leg opening 6.5â€

Both of you wear Dior in size 27 but it's the raw denim and MIJ, right?

How about the pre-washed one? Is there any differences in pre-washed size and raw denim size?

I used to tried on Raw black silver selvage in size 27 and I think size 26 would be better.

But on my Nudie Grim Tim Dry Stretch Selvage size 27 seem to be 1 size bigger than my, pre-washed, Grim Tim Light Rich Blue size 27.

So, I'm wondering whether this will happen in Dior too?

Thanks a lot.

Thanks a lot you guy :)

Here's the pic I got for this wash "Find Again"

It's designed by Hedi Slimane in S/S07 :)

What do you think if I can get it for $300 shipping included?

BTW just to be sure is this one a legit Dior Homme jeans?

Thanks again :)

Legit: Yes

Price: Yes

Sizing: still in questions but I would say go for 27 if not 26

Wash appealing: NO NO NO NO

i have the find again and i really like them. the denim is quite soft and comfortable. though some friends of mine keep asking what cheap jeans i was wearing..

indeed the wash might look a bit cheesy

The wash is too much and too cheesy for me.

with the price he is paying I think he could find another wash that look nicer.

anyway jakk, get what you want because it's you who will end up wearing them.