midnight

Dior Homme Denim

They should be a black wax (hence the Noir in the name). They may be lighter in color and seem kinda gray in pics online.

I believe this is the same pair, on sale at Luisa:

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=06V103&des=4HH&cat=&gender=men&group=&season=sale&seasProdID=48I

Kregg- Thighs wills definitely stretch as well

Do you know how much, and how long it will take?

As is it true that they stretch more/faster when wet/damp?

Do you know how much, and how long it will take?

As is it true that they stretch more/faster when wet/damp?

when I first got my MIJ indigo 29s 2 months ago they were so tight around the thigh I couldn't pinch them off my skin. Now I can pinch the fabric a full inch +

Hope this helps

when I first got my MIJ indigo 29s 2 months ago they were so tight around the thigh I couldn't pinch them off my skin. Now I can pinch the fabric a full inch +

Hope this helps

It does. Thanks.

hey, these are the right 19cm MIJ correct?

so im hoping to finally get a pair, but confused on sizing i wear a 34 in APC NS right now but after 3 weeks of wearing these they seem alittle loose in the waist... Initially i think they measured at 36 but stretched way out like 1.5 now so what size should i get in the 19cm considering the stretch at #33???http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=06V124&des=&cat=&season=actual&gender=men&group=&seasProdID=48I&colorId=241

Those are the silver selvage.

Regular MIJ are on there too somewhere.

Although since the selvage are on sale I would say just go for those.

Size up one from what you would normally wear for New Standards.

I'd like to ask the SuFu Dior Owners something...

What belts do you guys rock with your Diors? I've been looking at belts but I don't like very many, perhaps it's because I got a black pair of Diors. Does anybody know of a nice white or black belt for around 100?

Thanks.

What belts do you guys rock with your Diors? I've been looking at belts but I don't like very many, perhaps it's because I got a black pair of Diors. Does anybody know of a nice white or black belt for around 100?

Thanks.

I wear this with my Black Raw 19cm Diors. It's from the current Boss Orange collection. It has a certain VOTC rock n' roll simplicity to it imo

_5283629.jpg

Thanks.

http://www.tannergoods.com/

If you don't mind waiting a week or two, they're great belts. They get better looking with wear, especially the natural ones (but I would assume you wanted black, yes?) but the black belt with black buckle found here looks equally nice.

And at $72, it's really not half bad, considering it will outlast you.

It's kinda played out but I rock the patent leather Dior D-point.

any pics of you w/D-point + MIJ? I've been thinking about getting this belt for a while. . .

looks good. The buckle definitely appears taller when worn than in pictures by itself. thx.

Marginally better pic of the fit, and some close ups of the stacks

photo31ae1.jpg

photo29na8.jpg

photo30iw7.jpg

Do you guys think I should hem them a little, or do they look OK now? Now I'm leaning towards leaving them...

Do these stretch as much as MIJ Raws, or less ? I can have those for a good price, but on size bigger than my MIJ Raw size ... I tried them and they were as big as my MIJ Raw after 2/3 weeks of stretching, so if they dont stretch much I think they will fit, otherwise they will end too big ...

Thanks !

They should be a black wax (hence the Noir in the name). They may be lighter in color and seem kinda gray in pics online.

I believe this is the same pair, on sale at Luisa:

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=06V103&des=4HH&cat=&gender=men&group=&season=sale&seasProdID=48I

thanks dude +rep. can I know is this pair gonna be brought over to this coming season as the jap rep keeps saying this to me and thats why its not on sale in dior jap.

7 months, 2 washes 1 hot soak. lmk what you guys think 1 hole from skateboarding another one is manmade haha

CIMG5896.jpg

CIMG5900.jpg

CIMG5879.jpg

CIMG5902.jpg

CIMG5875.jpg

Hey rocketbird, the waxed pair i have definitely hasn't stretched noticeably. Maybe a tiny bit in the waist (or maybe i lost weight) at the most. I remember reading a post earlier in this thread where a guy said his 28 raws fit the same as his 30 waxed pair, so I'd say go for it.

JCool, we have the same wallet!

haha wow, how much you paid for it, i got mine on sale for 100! 1yr ago

Marginally better pic of the fit, and some close ups of the stacks

photo31ae1.jpg

photo29na8.jpg

photo30iw7.jpg

Do you guys think I should hem them a little, or do they look OK now? Now I'm leaning towards leaving them...

I've got these same jeans in a size 27 that I'd like to sell, if anyone is interested. They don't stretch like the raws do because they're pre-washed, to whoever asked.

...How'd you get those holes on your knees?

Looks like lasers burned them.

haha, like i said one from skateboarding, the other from sand paper can you guess? which is which?

I've got these same jeans in a size 27 that I'd like to sell, if anyone is interested. They don't stretch like the raws do because they're pre-washed, to whoever asked.

how much are we talking?

Left knee (bottom one in the last pic) is from sandpaper. The other one is more irregular

not even closee, thats actually the real one to be honest, im a goofy if you know what i mean