Dior Homme Denim

midnight

I find that hard to believe, maybe TheGrapist would know.

This is the first I'm hearing of this. And considering that yesterday I was going through the orders of whats coming in for next season, and it WAS on the list, this is a big shock.

And by big shock I mean it's 100% not true.

thanks!! those look great. but im still contemplating whether to get a pair of MIJ 19cm black raws or those silver selvedge ones. price wise from what i know is roughly the same. want to get a pair before i enter university next year so i can get some 24/7 wear on them :)

another question. which place on earth sells the cheapest dior homme raws in retail? im saying boutique sense. hongkong? japan? europe? i heard hongkok boutique prices cheaper compared to japan.

another question. which place on earth sells the cheapest dior homme raws in retail? im saying boutique sense. hongkong? japan? europe? i heard hongkok boutique prices cheaper compared to japan.

Boutique, it depends on the currency. They're all set at a certain price every six months, so that at the time, when you convert the currency, they're all equal. As currencies change in value, so does the jeans.

As for cheapest in general, I think it's me, since I'm selling them now for $255 if you're in the US. :)

I know Hong Kong sells the MIJ raws for HKD2000. And HK doesn't have tax.

That works out to about USD260. IMO, pretty damn cheap.

Boutique, it depends on the currency. They're all set at a certain price every six months, so that at the time, when you convert the currency, they're all equal. As currencies change in value, so does the jeans.

As for cheapest in general, I think it's me, since I'm selling them now for $255 if you're in the US. :)

i know!!!!!!!!! but im not!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad: im from spore. damn.

hmm so given the recent rise in yen. i suppose DH in japan must be crazy right now. sad. friend's going japan next week. thought i could ask for his help in getting me a pair.

seriously are all superfuture ppl so thin???? size 28 looks so loose from what i saw in the past two ppl who posted their 28 19cms. man. i have a black clawmark 28 and it fits just nice. (or rather tight, cos thats how i want it to be, dont think i can size down to a 27 without busting a seam though, unless it stretches out in the case of a raw) im beginning to feel fat. :(

Where can I buy Dior Homme denim?

Dior Homme is mainly available through Dior Homme stores. The three US locations are:

Las Vegas, NV - (702)-735-1345

Beverly Hills, CA - (310)-247-8003

New York, NY - (212)-421-6009

Dior Homme jeans are sometimes also sold in stores such as Saks, Barneys, Harrods, and other fashion department stores. Generally only a few high-selling locations will get the line, so it is best to call and make sure they do, in fact, carry Dior Homme before actually going.

Did you miss this part or no? :P